Pre-release status update and known issues list

6S.Duke

On the topic:

@6S.Duke Can you confirm or give any statement regarding the rudder performance?

Currently the rudder feels oddly ineffective. It's hardly possible to get the ball moving or do any meaningful amount of sideslip for example. I'm not a real pilot and therefore can only testify how it feels compared to other virtual aircraft.

Thank you!

• Like 2

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

On the topic:
@6S.Duke Can you confirm or give any statement regarding the rudder performance?
Currently the rudder feels oddly ineffective. It's hardly possible to get the ball moving or do any meaningful amount of sideslip for example. I'm not a real pilot and therefore can only testify how it feels compared to other virtual aircraft.
Thank you!
We will have to test it before providing feedback.
I am sorry, but we are collecting all feedbacks in order to reassign our development priorities.

Inviato dal mio ASUS_I005D utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, 6S.Duke said:

We will have to test it before providing feedback.
I am sorry, but we are collecting all feedbacks in order to reassign our development priorities.

Inviato dal mio ASUS_I005D utilizzando Tapatalk

No need to be sorry. I was just curious if you recognized a problem there. 🤗

• Like 3

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"