2.8 issue with cat1 and cat2 crew

Amarok_73
Go to solution Solved by Flappie,

Indeed, the cart between the catapult lanes was interfering.

Natural Born Kamikaze

-------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, AMD Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 32 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX, PSU Modecom Volcano 750W, Logitech G940 HOTAS, Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder.

Not just the cart, the CH-53 as well. The Hawkeye wings would smack that. Moving the cart to the Cat 1 track and leaving the CH-53 as-is, he could block the Cat 1 spawn points to funnel the AI to Cat 2. Or move/remove all those statics to get both Cat 1 and 2 up.

@Nealius So far I've only moved the cart, and all the traffic returned to normal.
These statics are there to make feeling of more crowded deck and I am not very into getting it back to be Stennis-alike. Well, so far I've not noticed any other disturbances from the statics' side, so I'll leave it as it is, and keep in mind that potential other issues on deck can be caused by them, then I'll act accordingly.

Natural Born Kamikaze

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, AMD Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 32 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX, PSU Modecom Volcano 750W, Logitech G940 HOTAS, Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder.

Just noticed the same. All statics were there before and caused no isssue whatsoever, so I don't see why it has to be an issue now. The SC is barebones as it is, the onyl way to add a bit of immerison is to add some static crew and objects, can't we even do that now???

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

21 minutes ago, bkthunder said:

I don't see why it has to be an issue now.

Possibly it's the element of the update that will make the crew react actively on what is happening in surroundings.

Natural Born Kamikaze