New FPS distplay

TKNARMZ

I tried looking everywhere, sorry if this is posted somewhere.

What are the lines at the bottom in the new FPS display?  I see a white, Green and Yellow.

Trying to figure out what is getting spiked.

Thank you

AMD 7900x; Nvidia MSI 4090 Trio; MSI x670e MEG ACE; gSkill 64gb; Thrustmaster F16 Control; WinWIng F16 Throttle; Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals; Valve Index VR headset 

Move your DOT CURSOR over the graph, it will show up the labels. By the way you can use the dot cursor to minimize the windows as well.

• PC: 10700K | Gigabyte Z490 | Palit 3090 GamingPro | 32GB | Win10
  • HMD: HP Reverb G2 | OpenXR @ 120% | OpenXR Toolkit: exposure, brightness, saturation | DCS 2.9: DLAA with Sharpening 0.5 (no upscaling)
  • Controllers: VKB Gunfighter MkIII base & 200 mm curved extension center mounted + TM F16 Grip / MCG Pro Grip | TM TFRP

Good question! I'd like to learn what each graph color stands for exactly, since it was not directly obvious to me. I assume at least one for sim render and one for 3d render? 

• Like 1

| AMD RYZEN 5900X | INNO3D RTX 4080 ICHILL | G.SKILL 3200-C14 32GB | ASUS X570-E GAMING | LG 27GP850 2K/QHD |
| TM HOTAS COUGAR | VPC WARBRD BASE | MFG CROSSWIND V2 | G.TRIX JETSEAT KW908 | HP REVERB G2 |

YouTube: ScubyFlying

• 3 weeks later...

That's a good improvement of the performance display, thanks ED.

Now we need a value for average and variance (e.g. over 2 seconds)

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !