Silly question about Tobii eye tracker

Hi everybody pilots

i finally decided to look for good head/eye tracker and it seems Tobii eye tracker is what i'm looking for, but i have a silly question about it.

My desktop config is (as it is as per 99.9% simmers i guess) throttle on the left, and starting from my seat in center there is the "column" with joystick, keyboard and screen. My desk is quite small (it's not a gaming desk) and, for now i cannot

Question is: does the joystick interfere with tobii cam? I mean a sort of joystick-partially-"eclypsing"-my big face issue causing it malfunctioning.

Can someone confirm that this not happens, or, it it happens how they solved this problem?

Thanks a lot to everybody.

"If you low&slow you're BBQing, if you hot&fast you're grilling, if you low&fast you're flying an Apache"

• 4 months later...

This is a problem if  the Tobii ET5's field of view of your eyes is blocked.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TWC_Alamo

Denver, CO

Military Flight Sim

I7-7700K, 4.9 GHz, Z270-Gaming MB, 16GB, 512GB EVO-960 NVMe M.2, 512GB WD Black NVMe M.2, 1 TB SSD Raid, EVGA RTX 2080ti, Samsung Odyssey Plus, TM HOTAS/MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Gametrix 908 JetSeat

GA Flight Sim

I7-5820K, 4.2Ghz, Godlike Carbon MB, 16GB, 512 GB EVO 960 NVME M.2, 2 X SSD, EVGA 1080ti, HTC Vive, 3 X 4K 55" TVs, 4 X 27" Monitors, CH: Flight Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals