Gazelle, no weapons function any longer

Trigger

It drives me nuts! After a long pause, I switched back from other helicopters to the Gazelle- and the weapons simply don't work. Trigger OK in the menu and all switches on. Nevertheless, no reaction (rockets and gun) at all. Reticle down, master arm on - nothing happens.  It never occurred with the other helicopters.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

WIN10-Pro., ASUS ROG Z390-E, INTEL Core i7-970K, RTX 2080Ti, 64GB RAM, ACER Predator XB271HU 2560 x 1440 144Hz, DCS Open Beta: SSD970 EVO Plus 1TB, DCS Stable: SSD 870 EVO 1TB

Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar (U2nxt) / Foxy, Simpeds , TrackIR 5

I used it yesterday, do you have the correct binding, you haven't mention the floor panel with both master arms, those should be on too.

https://www.mudspike.com/wp-content/uploads/guides/DCS SA-342M Gazelle Guide.pdf

Check the chuck's manual it's pretty spot on and easy to use.

Edited by swatstar98

Chinook lover - Rober -

Well, well - my fault (again). Those two master arms are activated, BUT, I used "Space" to fire weapons. Changed that, and everything worked again. Don't ask me, how comes...

WIN10-Pro., ASUS ROG Z390-E, INTEL Core i7-970K, RTX 2080Ti, 64GB RAM, ACER Predator XB271HU 2560 x 1440 144Hz, DCS Open Beta: SSD970 EVO Plus 1TB, DCS Stable: SSD 870 EVO 1TB

Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar (U2nxt) / Foxy, Simpeds , TrackIR 5