Nice job IndiaFoxtEcho!

Hinkey

Also from me a big thanks for the MB-339.

Screen_221030_143958.jpg?raw=1

Screen_221030_144023.jpg?raw=1

I know I've created some bug reports, but that's just nitpicking on a well done module in this complex game/sim where you have to take so many variables in mind.

What players will do within and outside of the normal operation envelope, which real pilots never would do cause they would risk their life. In game you don't need to care about and explore the unexpected, which than may result in something, you, as developer, never thought of.

Looking forward to fly some fun missions.

• Like 3

I'm very impressed, too. I know IFE aren't totally new to the business, but still - it's their first full-blown module for DCS and they've done a really great job.
Hats off, Gents! 🙂
There are some quirks to be ironed out and a tonne of control bindings is missing, but so many things work great straight out of the box that it's... kind of... surprising!

BTW, I think it's the first module I saw where those "fixed views" or "snap views", whatever (lWin+Numpad_digits) are meticulously pre-programmed for you - go see for yourself. I was about to create a close-up view for the GPS panel and... "WT..." - there IS such view already. Left console, right console, GPS etc., all programmed, you don't need to do it yourself.

Also the manual seems very comprehensive, detailed, really honest work. Haven't read it yet, but yesterday I was browsing it page by page to see what's inside and man... there's a buttload of info there. And I thought MB-339 was a simple aircraft! Big props for the guy who wrote all this!

All in all, I'm super happy IFE got on board and I'm definitely getting the Fiat from them 🙂
Oh, look... and they have 4 (or so) programmers, I mean real programmers, and they can... you know... program... stuff... and the stuff works. It reminds me of another company where... oh, sorry, wrong forum, nevermind 😉

Cheers for IFE, forza Italia! (in genereal sense) :thumbup:

• Like 3

i7-8700K 32GB 2060(6GB) 27"@1080p TM Hawg HOTAS TPR TIR5 SD-XL 2xSD+ HC Bravo button/pot box

Brought it the day after it was released 😄

I have to admit, price is a bit high , but the quality is high too. ( I think that, in my case, the high price was offset by the will to support the dev team and the fact that this is an Italian aircraft ).
I also think the price looks high because the aircraft cockpit is so "clean" and austere in comparison to other aircraft , but , again, it's because it is a trainer, so less is more.

The aircraft is nice clean, and very fun do fly.
I did not found any weird quirks ( it's a trainer, it should not have any weird behavior! ) , and the fogging effect is VERY nice.

All in all, thanks guys.

• Like 2

Thank you guys for your words.
We know, the aircraft is not perfect at all and need more work and improvements. We are collecting all your feedbacks to redefine the priorities.
Your criticism is good for us and for our product, we know that you want it to be improved and we don't want to disappoint you. You deserve the best from us.
Again, thank you for your continuous support.
You are a wonderful community.

Inviato dal mio ASUS_I005D utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 8

On 11/3/2022 at 6:29 PM, 6S.Duke said:

Thank you guys for your words.
We know, the aircraft is not perfect at all and need more work and improvements. We are collecting all your feedbacks to redefine the priorities.
Your criticism is good for us and for our product, we know that you want it to be improved and we don't want to disappoint you. You deserve the best from us.
Again, thank you for your continuous support.
You are a wonderful community.

Inviato dal mio ASUS_I005D utilizzando Tapatalk

Aircraft looks mainly fine to me.
I mean, it files, it shoots it navigates and it lands. I'ts a trainer, so it's all about basics. And the basics looks fine.
( I'm still fighting to understand the cowntdown timer to the waypoint/airport and why the right tank has a bit more fuel tha the left one, but ok ... those are minor things, if bugs at all)

Bugs are normal in every software , and having a good support that listen to customer is an important plus 😄

So thanks 😄

Edited by diegoepoimaria01
  • Like 1

She’s a lovely little plane to fly - simple and easily accessible (the first that I have managed to cold start just by looking around the cockpit, with no ref to the manual)

Yes, there are a number of controls / key binds to sort out, but IFE has already demonstrated that the 339 has been a labour of love which reflects a National pride in this aircraft.  

I’m sure everything flagged will be fixed and very much look forward to future IFE modules 

My main question (not trying to break forum rules) but I can’t help comparing with the other IFE 339.  The FM here feels a lot less agile, especially during final approach where she is very “wallowy” in response to stick inputs. I’m fully prepared to accept that I might need to tweak my axis control curves, but just wondered what others have found

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

A bit late to the party, but I only just got around to flying this one after the Christmas rush has eased off.  Well done to all involved.  A really well executed, detailed and enjoyable module.  This will be a great first module for anyone new to DCS, as it is still capable of offensive operations, but doesn't take weeks of study to be effective, especially with an instructor in the back to keep you right.

Ben fatto, continua così! I can't wait for the Gina now.

• Like 3

Laptop Pilot. Alienware X17, i9 11980HK 5.0GHz, 16GB RTX 3080, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, NVMe SSD. 2x TM Warthog, Hornet grip, Virpil CM2 & TPR pedals, FSSB-R3, Cougar throttle, Viper pit WIP (XBox360 when traveling). Rift S.

NTTR, SoH, Syria, Sinai, Channel, South Atlantic, CA, Supercarrier, FC3, A-10CII, F-5, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Harrier, M2000, F1, Viggen, MiG-21, Yak-52, L-39, MB-339, CE2, Gazelle, Ka-50, Mi-8, Mi-24, Huey, Apache, Spitfire, Mossie.  Wishlist: Tornado, Jaguar, Buccaneer, F-117 and F-111.

• 2 weeks later...