ATT/HDG hold?

Go to solution Solved by 6S.Duke,

45 minutes ago, TomCruise said:

Cant get it on, when pushing the Button.

IIRC the MB-339 doesn't have an auto-pilot and the buttons are used to set the Flight Director's reference heading/altitude i.e. the flight director gives the pilot visual assistance to fly the correct heading/altitude.

The MB-339's Flight Director isn't working in the current release but will be added later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

23 hours ago, TomCruise said:

does the ... ils work in the MB-339?

Yes, the HSI shows deviation from the localiser (i.e. runway centerline) and the raw glide slope info can be read from the LH side of the ADI.

Currently you have to set the runway's TRUE (not magnetic) heading on the HSI to get the correct localiser guidance.

Once the FDS (Flight Director System) is implemented, the FDS will repeat this info in a clearer way using the ADI's vertical and horizontal steering bars.

Edited by Ramsay
Add YouTube video
  • Like 1

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

• Solution
On 11/4/2022 at 11:10 AM, TomCruise said:

Hello, does the heading hold/Altitude hold or ils work in the MB-339? Cant get it on, when pushing the Button. 🤔

Hi, that pushbutton is only for flight director which is currently not available (it will be added later after this first round of bug fixes).

For your information, the MB-339 does not have any autopilot.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...