The New Manual is Stunning !!!!!!

xylem

No kidding, it's absolutley beautiful. Finally, a manual the way it should be; great graphics, clear pictures - especially the HUD pics- make things much easier to understand. And each chapter Heading is a beautiful screenshot.

I haven't tried printing it out yet, so I don't know how it prints, but it doesn't look like there will be any problems. It's also massive; big job.

Anyway; thanks ED, this is more than I hoped for.

Thermaltake View 71 Snow, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, i9-9900K Coffee Lake,8core,16 Thread,3.6 GHz, Corsair Vengeance Pro 64 GB, NZXT Kraken X72 AIO CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra Hybrid, Win 10

yep.

There are two best electronic manuals I've saw last year - one from Dangerous Waters and new one from ED!

Good work, gentlemen!

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

The COntents page is clickable and if you click on Bookmarks on the Left side - you've got detailed access.

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]

Very Impressed with it muhself :shock: :D

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

I just found one little error in the manual

page 195

"Landing gear is deployed over 250 knots - Gear Down"

"Landing gear is not deployed and player is on ILS final approach - Gear up"

Shouldn't those two be switched? Gear up at over 250 knots, and gear down on final approach?

Great manual, I'm going back to reading more now :)

/Nasder, "I came, I saw, I got shot down."

Amen! THE MANUAL IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. I am trying to find means to find out a cost effective way to print that whole manual in colour. MAN!! WOW!!!

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Guest andreas68

THE MANUAL IS FANTASTIC!!!

GREAT JOB ED

FINALLY AFTER FLANKER 2.0 MANUAL

ED IS RECOVERING FAST PACE

IF THE VERSION IS THE SAME QUALITY

IT WILL BE A BREAKTHROUGH IN THE SIM COM

THANK YOU ED

Great job !! :lol:

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Excellent manual indeed! I've already printed it out!

ED has something to be proud about!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

• ED Team
I have a question already.

RE: Page 48: Does this mean that Gunpods will be added to weapon stores for the SU-25T?

Yes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

Absolutely fabtastic. I think all the people that complained over the last one have something to keep them occupied. I mean it's huge. I think I need to sneak over at work in the weekend to print it. It's the only way to get away with a 30 min print session ;)

ASUS P4T533-C|P4 3.06@3.45|1024Mb Kingston 1066 rambus|ATI 9.... *EDITED* - Listen to Mods!!!

Absolutely fabtastic. I think all the people that complained over the last one have something to keep them occupied. I mean it's huge. I think I need to sneak over at work in the weekend to print it. It's the only way to get away with a 30 min print session ;)

Ahhhh same with me but I don't have keys to the work building! Somehow I'm going to have to accomplish this mission during work hours... risky business!

Just when you thought it was safe to go back over the water...

Flight Lieutenant "Jaws"

169th Panthers