are the training missions up-to-date ?

Raviar

Hi,

No, the training missions are not up to date. I'm working on improving/updating them but it takes a lot of time.

You can use the manual in the mean time, almost everything there is up to date. You can also use Chuck's guide for a more compact format.

Thanks.

• Like 2

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

well at the FIRST tutorial for me it stops "press 1 or 7 from numpad to start entering the coordinates" -> does not do anything. I totally understand that these take some time, but while ppl like me trialing the planes, these are kinda "u-turn" moments from buying stuff. Nobody wants to read 400 pages, just to try the airplane. Nice model still, and I totally will buy em when im happy with my trial. Pretty much same thing was with f-16 few months ago. Could not play half from the tutorials, just for tpod and bomb fusing not working. I recommend to fix these, if not totally, just by adding few sidenotes to tutorials texts..

Edited by Wiggo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/24/2023 at 12:34 PM, Wiggo said:

well at the FIRST tutorial for me it stops "press 1 or 7 from numpad to start entering the coordinates" -> does not do anything. I totally understand that these take some time, but while ppl like me trialing the planes, these are kinda "u-turn" moments from buying stuff. Nobody wants to read 400 pages, just to try the airplane. Nice model still, and I totally will buy em when im happy with my trial. Pretty much same thing was with f-16 few months ago. Could not play half from the tutorials, just for tpod and bomb fusing not working. I recommend to fix these, if not totally, just by adding few sidenotes to tutorials texts..

Which numpad did you press? It's the cockpit INS numpad, not your keyboard

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I tried the startup tutorial a few times but got hung up on INS stuff because the labels are different in the english cockpit, so I just made a simple mission in editor, did the "let the system start it up" and I took off and flew around and landed. Now I have to learn what HOTAS buttons to program and what the function of those buttons are or at least how they work to drop a bomb or whatever. It seems like a overwhelming undertaking, I will start watching videos and taking notes I guess.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

5 hours ago, tusler said:

I will start watching videos and taking notes I guess.

Deephack's Mirage Tutorials are recent and up to date.

• Like 3

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

6 hours ago, tusler said:

, I will start watching videos and taking notes I guess.

This little known YT channel has superb Mirage  tutorials too:

• Like 7

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB