X56 Thrustmaster combo - missing or non-working key and button bindings

Greetings all.

I have been having alot of issues of my bound key and stick bindings not working since 2.8 update.  Specifially my POV hat on the X56 stick.   I have

gone under the general section in the control setup and set the views for  each view  and also tried setting the same in an individual aircraft and removing the settings in the general option  and both show that they  saved the selection but when I go

into the cockpit nothing moves.... it jumps briefly but does not pan .   I did check for redundant settings as I know that happens occasionally and 

I have none.  Also several of my keyboard bindings do not work either...  I do have Tobii Eye Tracker 5 in my system but I tested it without running

the Tobii software and disconnecting the eyetracker temporarily.. still no joy.....  checked my hardware settings and drivers and all looks good as they

work fine in MSFS 2020... Any help would be greatly appreciated.... oh also I checked to ensure the 'game modes' were not selected by default and they are not...

tks much

Mike

Edited by Mike_Toth