F10 loading targets

HR-Crumble

24 minutes ago, HR-Crumble said:

Has the procedure changed?

Yes, marks are now labelled " #TPn " (with n being a number) and an initial dummy target point is no longer needed.

The change was posted on the 2nd November

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

3 hours ago, Ramsay said:

Yes, marks are now labelled " #TPn " (with n being a number) and an initial dummy target point is no longer needed.

The change was posted on the 2nd November

Thats brilliant thank you very much for the reply - that makes sense as I’ve been away from the harrier for a few months. 

So no need for a throw T00 point just #TP1, #TP2, #TP3 etc

This new method worked for me straight away - i was initially in lowercase and went CAPS and it worked.

I have two further question sif I may:

1. How do you navigate to the Target Point like you would WINC through wapoints and nav to them?

2. How do you slave you tpod to the target point (so you are already looking at the target point through your tpod before you get on station for example?)

KR,

Crumble

57 minutes ago, HR-Crumble said:

1. How do you navigate to the Target Point like you would WINC through wapoints and nav to them?

Once you've assigned Target Points T1, T2, etc. to the CAS list, you can switch to target points using WINC long to call up the ODU and enter a target point number.

That'll switch the HSI page to listing T1, etc. designating the selected Target Point will give you guidance and distance to the designated target point.

1 hour ago, HR-Crumble said:

2. How do you slave you tpod to the target point (so you are already looking at the target point through your tpod before you get on station for example?)

Similarly, once a target point is designated, the TPOD will slave to the designation.

Screen_221120_195506.jpg

Tested DCS Open Beta 2.8.0.33006

• Thanks 2

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080