Missing profile keywords

PrimetimeCasual

I did a fresh install with the community edition, but I noticed that I can't control the VAICOM kneeboard. I checked and the diagnostic returns over 500 missing voice commands, including those for the kneeboard (and presumably realistic ATC). I did a reset of the profile, but those commands are still missing. I also tried resetting license data (I had a purchased pro license before).

Do I need to set them manually?

I did a fresh install with the community edition, but I noticed that I can't control the VAICOM kneeboard. I checked and the diagnostic returns over 500 missing voice commands, including those for the kneeboard (and presumably realistic ATC). I did a reset of the profile, but those commands are still missing. I also tried resetting license data (I had a purchased pro license before).
Do I need to set them manually?
Have you done the "Finish" step? If not the changes in the Keywords Editor will not be propagated to the VoiceAttack profile, and VoiceAttack will not know what to do with your voice commands.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Have you completed the Finish steps within the Editor part of the Configuration window?

Click Finish and it should give you a pop up about updating the keyword database, Edit profile > double click on single line Keyword Collection. Select all and delete, then paste the new keyword collection in, click Apply then done and test

• Like 3

Will check - but it does sound like that might be the issue indeed. I figured I wouldn't need to with a fresh install / reset profile, but then again, I'm not sure how the VAICOM profile is generated from the keyword database.
The profile is not generated like that per say. When you click "Finish", all the keywords are copied to the clipboard, and you need to manually paste them in the VAICOM profile. I'm not at my computer, so ain't got no screenshots here, but you can find it in the manual. VAICOM does some trickery with the keywords so they can be used as voice commands, and this is especially true if one uses the VSPX option though.
Currently this cannot be fully automated as VoiceAttack does not support editing its database outside of VoiceAttack. Hopefully in the future Gary might implement this, and the "Finish" step might not be needed.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

vor 25 Minuten schrieb MAXsenna:

The profile is not generated like that per say. When you click "Finish", all the keywords are copied to the clipboard, and you need to manually paste them in the VAICOM profile.[...] but you can find it in the manual. VAICOM does some trickery with the keywords so they can be used as voice commands[...]

That explains so much, actually. I'll RTFM and see if I can get this sorted. Once again, you helped me out a lot! 😀

• Like 1