Clouds in VR

westr

Can’t seem to find this already reported forgive me if it is. I find the new clouds in VR disappointing. I can definitely see their potential, the lighting and effects look amazing. But I still find they wobble in VR and the aliasing is really poor and doesn’t seem to be up keeping especially when compared to the ground textures which have really taken massive steps forward in VR in terms of getting decent performance whilst having good quality. If I set clouds to high or ultra it improves but the impact on performance is massive and I have to put them back to standard. Could developers look into improving this for VR users a little? 

• Like 1

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!