View slowly rotating to the left or right

silvertheflyguy

Whenever I fly my view will slowly rotate to the left or right I've checked my axis commands and even reinstalled dcs and I made sure to clear out every file and it still happens here is a picture in which you can see that my view is rolled to the right. The bug does not show up on tracks because tracks dont mirror your head movements this is normal pc gameplay (no vr no track ir)image.png

23 minutes ago, silvertheflyguy said:

Nope

Sorry, other than thoroughly checking all axis bindings (or better - all bindings that are related to camera movement) for some culprits, I have no idea. Never experienced such behavior.

Edited by Hiob

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

• 2 weeks later...

The track replay reproduces the changing view whether using head tracking devices, the mouse, or anything else UNLESS you change the view that was originally recorded. Once you do, all views—whether inside or outside the cockpit—are now under your direct control. The cockpit view will only look center forward unless you change it.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.