MAKS 2009 planing thread

Groove

I planned be there this year, I was so close... but must resign, at 100% I'll be at 2011 year :(

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

You can still make it Bob, it's in August! ;)

Unfortunetely not :(. I didn't get necessary funds, due of some troubles in past. But on 100% we will meet at 2011 :D

• Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

tons of ka50 video footage plz.

There was only static display of Ka-50 back in 2007, I visited on thursday, friday and sunday and only Ka-52 showed it's flight!

Now with Ka-50 being...well, cancelled in favor of Ka-52 I doubt Kamov is gonna focus on it furthermore. Have some pics I took:

Ka-50 #18:

P8240129.jpg

Ka-52 #61:

P8240214_cr.jpg

I had some trouble in taking photos during airshow because of the position of spectators area. You're facing south during the airshow meaning you'll be shooting into the direct sunlight. You'll have highlighted sky and shadowed aircraft!

The professional photographers were in the control tower on the other side of the runway, facing away from sunlight so they had an easier job of taking photos!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah it's cca 50 km ESE of Moscow.

I used a public bus No441 at Выхино to get to Жуковский, M5 highway was pretty crowded and it took us cca 40 minutes to get there. You'll switch there to a official MAKS shuttle bus (free of charge) that takes you directly to an airfield!

Here's the отправление photo I took for my timing calculations:

Bus_01.jpg

On the third day (Saturday) I used a train from Kazanskiy terminal up to Otdyh and shuttle bus to exhibition territory.

This thread sure brings back the memory, unfortunatelly that time I did not meet anyone from forums.eagle.ru but we'll fix that this year, right?! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On the third day (Saturday) I used a train from Kazanskiy terminal up to Otdyh and shuttle bus to exhibition territory.

Better use 42 km. station, 2nd station after Otdyh. There are no such crowds and there are buses too during show.

Edited by ФрогФут
  • Like 1

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

Flying from Zurich or Geneva, Switzerland

I can't wait just like waiting for the release of BS

Now I still have to learn a bit russian I think...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

• 4 weeks later...
For all the lucky bastards that are going to maks 2009 you HAVE TO: record videos of the following:

Su-35 flight display

mig-35 flight display

I repeat YOU HAVE TO; THIS IS AN ORDER!

Don't worry, my Panasonic HDC-HS300 is inbound.

:smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 5 months later...