MAKS 2009 planing thread

Groove

Well, if we're to meet, I suggest that each participant indicates here his Callsign and the day(s) he will attend the airshow (just add to the following list):

Berkoutskaia - Friday 21st

Moos_tachu - Friday 21st

About the time and place, I'm not familiar with Zhukovsky, so maybe it's better if someone who's already been there has an idea :D

sigpic55586_3.gif

icone_Ka-50.png In Mud I Trust. icone_Su-25.png

Guys, am I right: It IS possible to buy tickets at the gate in moscow? :unsure:

or DO i have to buy them via their website?:cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Guys, am I right: It IS possible to buy tickets at the gate in moscow? :unsure:

or DO i have to buy them via their website?:cry:

berkoutskaia is right. In 2007 there were 3 places where you could bought it - near the entrance of show and at two stations (Otdyh or 49 km)

Does anybody have any close up pictures of the AA missiles on display?

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

So did you "DCS" guys met there?

Unfortunately, I arrived too late to meet Geier, the crowd was too thick and the flight display was starting :cry:

Unfortunately the weather was too *bad*.

Yeah, I think some of the flight demos were cancelled because of the low ceiling :( You can guess how angry I was when I took off from Domodedovo under a perfect blue sky the next day !

Anyway, it was still a great show, with a lot of hardware (both in the air and on the ground) that we never saw in the West !!!

sigpic55586_3.gif

icone_Ka-50.png In Mud I Trust. icone_Su-25.png