MIP Restock

WINWING

Hello everyone: extra extra extra… at 10:00 November 20, 2022 Beijing  HK time, 21:00 November 19, 2022 EDT, 3:00 November 20, 2022 German time, our MIPS will complete restock and all online orders will open. We  warmly welcome all aviators to our store to build their cockpit and we will arrange all deliveries as soon as possible with the purchase order. Thank you for trusting WINWING, have a nice day, into reality. 😊😊😊

315202728_170535655586958_39051067094029

• Like 3

Websit:http://WWW.WINWING.CN

FULL METAL F/A-18 HOTAS MANUFACTURER

(Include F18 Joystick/Throttle/Grip/Panels)

FACEBOOK GROUP:https://www.facebook.com/groups/HOTAS/

OFFICIAL FACEBOOK :https://www.facebook.com/winwing.cn/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

😍 I hope there are enough in stock.  Not that the whole thing is over after a few seconds.

PC: Win 10 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 64GB RAM, GForce RTX 4090.

Cockpit & HOTAS: VKB Gunfighter MKIII with MCG PRO, Vipril MT-50 CM2, Virpil Rotor Plus & SharKa-50 grip, Thrustmaster TPR, Virpil SharKa-50 Control Panel, WinWing Phoenix MIP, WinWing PTO & PCR, Total Control Apachte MPD frames, several DIY panels, NLR GTTRACK, NLR Motion V3, ButtKicker Gamer PLUS

VR: Varjo Aero, HP Reverb G2

Has anyone who got an order in on the last restock received their units yet? I placed my MIP order on November 20 and it still shows status as “shipping in-progress,” but under tracking number it shows “wait for shipping,” so I assume it has not actually shipped yet. (I’m in the US btw).
Just wondering if this is normal, or if maybe they oversold the last restock and some orders won’t be filled until the next restock. 

That’s strange. I ordered mine on the 20th, it shipped on the 21st, and I received it on the 23rd. (SE Asian location, hence the shorter shipping time).

WW have said numerous times that they process orders in the sequence they received them, did you place your order later in the day? Maybe they did oversell some of the individual components.

On 12/1/2022 at 2:54 AM, norman99 said:

That’s strange. I ordered mine on the 20th, it shipped on the 21st, and I received it on the 23rd. (SE Asian location, hence the shorter shipping time).

WW have said numerous times that they process orders in the sequence they received them, did you place your order later in the day? Maybe they did oversell some of the individual components.

I submitted a Customer Service ticket and got a prompt and nicely worded reply that essentially said they had oversold the last restock (or more specifically, that suppliers did not deliver in the needed quantities to fill all the orders). They said my order will be filled at the next restock, unless I’d prefer a refund. 
I’m fine to wait. Lord knows my own company is struggling with supply chain issues, so I’m inclined to empathize. 

Good morning all,
I ordered an element (Unit F/A-18-HUD1 at 54 euro) Winwing
54 euro + 24 euro postage and this product was shipped 3 days ago by fedex. This morning Fedex sent me an email asking me to pay 24.70 euros in customs clearance costs to continue my delivery, which I have executed.
My question is this,

the product: 54 euro
shipping costs: 24 euro
customs clearance: 24 euros
total: 102 euros
does everyone have to pay?
Or is there an error somewhere?
Fedex told me that the customs duties are in addition to the shipping costs.
The product is expensive😩

yes, that is exactly the taxes because the product comes from outside Europe.
Taxes & customs fees in addition to shipping costs
customs clearance costs are calculated from the price of the product purchased.
But that was not said to me when I purchased the product.
Shame !

It's a European thing. Winwing don't have any idea on what will be charged once it ships! 

Europe has exorbitant import taxes and other charges.....take it up with you government.

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

And it varies from country to country, and while it should be consistent it can depend on which customs person looks at it whether it gets hit with duty or not (so not really fair to expect WinWing or any other company to predict it).  Fedex will have a "handling fee" in that 24 Euros, so likely not all duty/taxes.

Our government is one of the countries that tax the most on certain products, there are more taxes than basic prices.
Thank you for your answers so that I know who is who and who does what.
THANK YOU GENTLEMEN🖖

Now I would like to order (Unit F / A-18-UFC1) in pre-order but apparently we can't do it or if we can I don't know how.

🤗

I received today my package from dear Winwing
with take-off PTO panel
(very very nice material) and I must receive Unit F/A-18-HUD1 on Friday, I still have to buy Combat-ready PCR panel and Unit F/A-18-UFC1 x1 because I will not take the 3 mfd for two reasons 1° I fly in VR and 2° I have 3 simple ones or just the keys work. I can already imagine the immersion that this will bring to the missions.
Many thanks to winwing.🤩

When the restock timer ended on 12/12/2022, I and many others tried to get in to place orders. It appears all of us put a huge load on their web server and crashed it, possibly multiple times. I checked it at about every minute. For a few hours, it would only partially load. When it finally was fixed, the items that were to be restocked all indicated out of stock. I do not believe they actually had any new stock this time. I suspect they had supply chain problems and no new stock was ever available this time around and we crashed their server from everyone trying to order what was supposed to be available again. 

I do not know why they don't just take your order and set up a queue like every other company and fill those orders in the order they are placed when stock becomes available. Maybe it is a Chinese thing. It is frustrating. I have trying to order the MFD's which is funny because I have their screens, just not the MFD's that go in front of them. I don't mind waiting, but I should not have to set my alarm to wake up and battle every one else when stock is supposed to be replenished and hope their website can handle the load. Especially when it was for nothing because they likely didn't get any new stock. 

13 hours ago, Xpendable said:

I do not know why they don't just take your order and set up a queue like every other company and fill those orders in the order they are placed when stock becomes available.

They do, at least to some degree.  When the MIP 1st came available and everyone crashed the site, I thought I managed to get an order in, but it ended up cancelled the next morning (I think it was a Paypal issue rather than a WW issue in my case).  Anyway, I reordered it the next morning after I confirmed my original order didn't take and it was sold out by that point and I went into a queue for when it became available.  It was shipped a number of weeks later when they got more product in (1st day orders were shipped right away).  My guess is they only take as many pre-orders as what they plan to have available at next restock timing rather than an open ended pre-order.

It also seems (right or wrong) that the FULL system (i.e. UFC, DDI, frames, screens) gets priority over people ordering parts of it (i.e. just the DDI frames).