POS 2 = 01 FLASH then pause

POS 3 = 02 FLASHES then pause

POS 4 = 03 FLASHES then pause

20221122074132549.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900KF CPU @ 3.70GHz   3.70 GHz ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING
RAM 128 M.2*2 2T total SSD*3 2.5T total
GeForce RTX 3090   Orion2 HOTAS F-16EX  Saitek Pro Rudder

Code is not a position, it only indicates that this switch, depending on the number selected, should generate the corresponding flashes.
And as I indicated above, it is not working well.
With my friends flying at night, it gives us a good indication of what position in the squadron each one has, according to the flashes.

(BTW, I read your post quickly, and I thought you meant that the light was not giving the code well, and that is the problem I find)

Edited by Colmillo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

16 hours ago, Napillo said:

You do know that Chuck's guide is not official, right? That it's just from looking at DCS and youtube videos and stuff? 

It was made with input from Deka and releases before module release. According to Deka it is what we should use to fill the gaps between the quick start guide and the yet to be released manual 

• Like 1

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

On 11/24/2022 at 11:58 AM, AeriaGloria said:

and releases before module release

It wasnt

Screenshot_551.png
Screenshot_552.png

On 11/24/2022 at 11:58 AM, AeriaGloria said:

According to Deka it is what we should use to fill the gaps between the quick start guide and the yet to be released manual 

Still not a official manual and who knows how much Deka was involved in that guide

My skins

1 hour ago, Mike_Romeo said:

It wasnt

Screenshot_551.png
Screenshot_552.png

Still not a official manual and who knows how much Deka was involved in that guide

That’s the complete guide, there was a introductory version that didn’t have all the weapon mode and sensor pages, this came out on December 1st. The quick start guide came out the next day. And even though the DCS website says the module came out on the 6th it really came out on the 4th. 

There is so much stuff in chucks guide you won’t find anywhere else at the time it came out. The RWR codes or RCS chart for C-802AK. functions of all the buttons and modes. 

No I’m not saying it’s official, but it is the best we have and definitly a gray area as from what I’ve heard and from what it seems Chuck talked a lot more to the third party about this then most other guides he’s done. 

I guess only way is to ask Deka @uboatsor Chuck @Charly_Owl. I always heard uboats say to a least treat the chucks guide as official until the real manual is out. 

My understanding, even if it wasn’t said in public, was that Deka assisted Chuck with the information needed, with the goal of getting that guide out as close to release to serve as a temporary manual. The gap between module release and chucks guide is usually months, not -3 days to 10 days. That Chuck only needed additional information on a few things. His hoggit post on it getting “authorization” from Deka in order to release it early. But to release it early there was probably more needed. 

I feel like this was explained in some billibilli Chinese interview that many people in the west haven’t seen🤣

Edited by AeriaGloria
  • Like 1

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

I don’t know on this one. The light works, how does anyone know for sure how it really does work? There is no official manual included with the module. Is there a flight manual out there for the real plane? If we can get that, then I think it’s worth the change. I’m not too worried about this one in a dogfight. Chuck does a great job with what he is given.

4 hours ago, BigBorner said:

The formation light knob also has „BRT“ as a dotted setting one cannot choose. 

That's true, and from what I've seen, a dot should signify a stop of the dial, so if there's a dot by BRT, that should be a setting.

Probably in DCS there are Dots where there shouldn't be.

jf-17_thunder_right_aux_panel.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]