TrackIR (or equivalent) disables all other view inputs in cockpit view even when paused

I have the exact same problem with my Tobii EyeTracker 5........  if I turn off the eye / head tracker my POV hat does not work even though its

assigned to looking around cockpit with various hat movements.... .it blips like it wants to for a second then does nothing

Edited by Mike_Toth

On 11/22/2022 at 5:37 PM, SickSidewinder9 said:

Just like the title says.  Pause Open Track, can't use pov hat or mouse or keyboard to look around cockpit.  Apparently, some people don't have this problem?  I have the Open Track set to output at TrackIR, allegedly.  Anyway, it's annoying and one of the things keeping me from using headtracking.

I guess your reference to TIR in the title is a bit misleading, since that isn’t what you’re using. Open Track is evidently not an equivalent to TIR, since TIR doesn’t present this issue. Paused, I can use any other method of panning that I choose.

There was another fairly recent thread about your issue floating around the forum somewhere. IIRC, no solution for Open Track was found.

Edited by Ironhand

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have this 'other problem: with track ir active (open track) in game my center camera view button doesn't work anymore, instead from desktop it works. Does anyone know how to fix it? Can it be a problem arrived with the last patch of the open beta?

Thanks