Custom MFD and Radar Settings with the DTC

DSplayer

Does the DTC IRL have the ability to store custom radar and MFD settings? For example, I like to use RWS instead of TWS for BVR A/A combat and it auto defaults to TWS when you switch out of BVR mode into Dogfight or NAV mode. I also know some people like using a Hornet style setup with the MFD pages and you cannot change the bottom row MFD page buttons.

-Tinkerer, Certified F-14 and AIM-54 Nut | Discord: @dsplayer

Setup: i7-8700k, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB 3066Mhz, Lots of Storage, Saitek/Logitech X56 HOTAS, TrackIR + TrackClipPro
Modules: F-14, F/A-18, JF-17, F-16C, Mirage 2000C, FC3, F-5E, Mi-24P, AJS-37, AV-8B, A-10C II, AH-64D, MiG-21bis, F-86F, MiG-19P, P-51D, Mirage F1, L-39, C-101, SA342M, Ka-50 III, Supercarrier, F-15E
Maps: Caucasus, Marianas, South Atlantic, Persian Gulf, Syria, Nevada

Mods I've Made: F-14 Factory Clean Cockpit Mod | Modern F-14 Weapons Mod | Iranian F-14 Weapons Pack | F-14B Nozzle Percentage Mod + Label Fix | AIM-23 Hawk Mod for F-14 

5 minutes ago, AeriaGloria said:

I’m not sure anyone outside the military knows exactly what the DTC can do. Perhaps Deka knows 

I always think that when it comes to ambiguous/unknow or secret information on some aircraft systems, I don't mind a little artistic license being used to fill in any gaps. I think ED are starting to do this with EW systems going forward.  

6 hours ago, DSplayer said:

Does the DTC IRL have the ability to store custom radar and MFD settings? For example, I like to use RWS instead of TWS for BVR A/A combat and it auto defaults to TWS when you switch out of BVR mode into Dogfight or NAV mode. I also know some people like using a Hornet style setup with the MFD pages and you cannot change the bottom row MFD page buttons.

I highly doubt that any military in the world caters for their pilots to adjust the avionics to their personal preferences. There are SOP and you ought to adhere to them, soldier, and if you don't, the standardization officer will have a serious talk with you. It's "one size fits all" here, military way or the highway.

4 hours ago, Volator said:

I highly doubt that any military in the world caters for their pilots to adjust the avionics to their personal preferences. There are SOP and you ought to adhere to them, soldier, and if you don't, the standardization officer will have a serious talk with you. It's "one size fits all" here, military way or the highway.

IIRC the F-16's DTC is supposed to have the ability for MFD page preferences.

-Tinkerer, Certified F-14 and AIM-54 Nut | Discord: @dsplayer

Setup: i7-8700k, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB 3066Mhz, Lots of Storage, Saitek/Logitech X56 HOTAS, TrackIR + TrackClipPro
Modules: F-14, F/A-18, JF-17, F-16C, Mirage 2000C, FC3, F-5E, Mi-24P, AJS-37, AV-8B, A-10C II, AH-64D, MiG-21bis, F-86F, MiG-19P, P-51D, Mirage F1, L-39, C-101, SA342M, Ka-50 III, Supercarrier, F-15E
Maps: Caucasus, Marianas, South Atlantic, Persian Gulf, Syria, Nevada

Mods I've Made: F-14 Factory Clean Cockpit Mod | Modern F-14 Weapons Mod | Iranian F-14 Weapons Pack | F-14B Nozzle Percentage Mod + Label Fix | AIM-23 Hawk Mod for F-14 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb DSplayer:

IIRC the F-16's DTC is supposed to have the ability for MFD page preferences.

yep in a newslater/miniupdate there was also something that you can customize the MFD in the F18 in DCS, I think the same will come for the F16.