HOTAS mounts for desk

simo-dj
Go to solution Solved by silverdevil,

Hello everybody,

I have a Winwing Orion2 F/18 throttle (quite "heavy") and a thrustmaster T16000 (lightweight) 🥴

I'd like to improve my experience by buying 2 desktop mounts for these controllers. For "mounts" i mean those supports anchored to desk to bring these controllers quite leg-level instead of keeping them desk-level.

Do you have any suggestions about what to buy? I see that the ones in winwing store are out of stock, and i wouldn't worry about the chance that they broke because they can't bear the weight.

Thanks in advance

"If you low&slow you're BBQing, if you hot&fast you're grilling, if you low&fast you're flying an Apache"

Monster Tech are very high quality and easily attached/detached. Not sure if they offer ones for your particular setup but have a look they have several. I had both an extended I use with my Gunfighter Pro and a standard I use with my Virpil CM3 Throttle and also a collective mount for my Virpil Rotor collective. Love their mounts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

• Solution
3 hours ago, simo-dj said:

Hello everybody,

I have a Winwing Orion2 F/18 throttle (quite "heavy") and a thrustmaster T16000 (lightweight) 🥴

I'd like to improve my experience by buying 2 desktop mounts for these controllers. For "mounts" i mean those supports anchored to desk to bring these controllers quite leg-level instead of keeping them desk-level.

Do you have any suggestions about what to buy? I see that the ones in winwing store are out of stock, and i wouldn't worry about the chance that they broke because they can't bear the weight.

Thanks in advance

i personally have 3 J-PEIN mounts. they can be removed from the desk. i doubt any controller would ever be too heavy for them. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KJCC4Q7

• Thanks 1

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

17 ore fa, dburne ha scritto:

Monster Tech are very high quality and easily attached/detached. Not sure if they offer ones for your particular setup but have a look they have several. I had both an extended I use with my Gunfighter Pro and a standard I use with my Virpil CM3 Throttle and also a collective mount for my Virpil Rotor collective. Love their mounts.

17 ore fa, silverdevil ha scritto:

i personally have 3 J-PEIN mounts. they can be removed from the desk. i doubt any controller would ever be too heavy for them. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KJCC4Q7

Thanks a lot @dburne and @silverdevil

I'll take a look to these products. I didn't figure that flying with DCS was so expensive... 😅🤪:wavetowel::cold:

I mean, not dcs itself... a new monitor, a throttle, a new winwing throttle because the first one was broken, a new mouse, a new keyboard, i'm thinking 'bout a new desk and tobii eye tracker, maybe a lonely life because my wife will leave me 'cause we're really short of cash... thanks dcs! 🤣

• Like 3

"If you low&slow you're BBQing, if you hot&fast you're grilling, if you low&fast you're flying an Apache"