Just to say: Thank you!

TOMCATZ

Hello,

From my Point of view the SA Map is the very most beautiful and nicest map for DCS! It is indeed a fantastic artwork and gives me wonderful flights and I relly enjoy the map. After years of dessert sadness the SA map impress me more and more.

What I really like is the way how houses and other items are placed on the scenery according to the satellite images. Thats is- how a map should be done! Fantastic job!

I really hope- the next update is far away because the map data is very big and my internet connection much too low. So I hope not for weekly updates. 

Thank you very much for your hard work and efforts! Brilliant job- Very well done!!!

Cheers

TOM

• Like 5

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

6 hours ago, TOMCATZ said:

Hello,

From my Point of view the SA Map is the very most beautiful and nicest map for DCS! It is indeed a fantastic artwork and gives me wonderful flights and I relly enjoy the map. After years of dessert sadness the SA map impress me more and more.

Couldn't agree more. It's a fantastic map and really opens up the sim. it was a day one purchase for me. But there is one big issue...

There is no sadness in dessert. In fact, dessert had brought me years of gladness and joy. 🍦🥧🍨

• Like 1

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

It is true that this card is fantastic to look at
and pleasant to fly total immersion, unfortunately we can only fly for the moment, taking off and landing is a challenge.
Would like Razbam to fix this problem first so we can do some great missions.
Thanks to Razbam in the meantime.🍀

• 3 weeks later...

thank you all for your feedback, its been a passion for the last 5 years 🙂 really looking forward to the future updates of cool stuff to come 🙂

see if you can spot the new items in Rio Gallegos and MPA (todays update) should catch your eye

TIP: look for red and blue flashing lights

Edited by Raz_Specter
  • Like 1

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist