SLmod info needed

I have installed SLmod. When you join any of my server missions, SLmod displays a series of messages in the server chat ending with

"(server name) --> To repeat this message, say "-motd" in chat at any time.". 

I want to shorten the stream of messages appearing there and change the content of the message. For the life of me I can't find where this info is contained in SLmod files. Does anyone know where this file resides, is it a config?

2 hours ago, Miccara said:

I have installed SLmod. When you join any of my server missions, SLmod displays a series of messages in the server chat ending with

"(server name) --> To repeat this message, say "-motd" in chat at any time.". 

I want to shorten the stream of messages appearing there and change the content of the message. For the life of me I can't find where this info is contained in SLmod files. Does anyone know where this file resides, is it a config?

In config.lua of Slmod search for MOTD options, you can set true or false some options, as well as enable custom message instead of default.

image.png

• Like 1

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!