Is anyone else having problems seeing hud since last couple updates?

feeleyat

It did used to be difficult in certain lighting situations, but now it is a lot worse.  Is that just the way it is now or should I adjust my gamma? Any tips are welcome.  I even turned off Reshade. Maybe a reshade setting will help?

Edited by feeleyat
I kant tipe

• feeleyat changed the title to Is anyone else having problems seeing hud since last couple updates?

Short of flying straight into the rising or setting sun, I don't have any issues.  Have you messed with the brightness?

Also, I think occasionally there's a bug where the HUD filter is applied even though the handle doesn't appeared to be pulled.  Trying clicking on it a couple times.

It is a problem IRL. In certain light conditions HUD or glass reflections can make it harder to get visuals. Use other instruments when possible.

• Like 1

🖥️ i3-10100F 3.6-4.3GHz, 32GB DDR4 2666, RTX3060 12GB, SSD SATA3   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, feeleyat said:

I am basically a computer illiterate boomer. I set gamma to 1.2. Crazy but worked. I have to set gamma dependant on environment I am flying.....every time they environment changes I have to change it. Sigh.

Press the PrtScn key on your keyboard. The images will be saved in your saved games / screenshots folder. Attach a few of them here so we can see what you're seeing.