DCS Judders on a machine that ran it smooth. Please help

TKNARMZ

5 hours ago, Flappie said:

I see a "MSI.CentralServer.exe in your dxdiag log. To my knowledge it corresponds to MSI Dragon Center. Please ensure you did not add DCS as a game to be managed by Dragon Center (why am I asking you this).

No.  I will double check again.  But I do remember not installing a thing and still had issues with DCS.  Its acting like the graphics are far higher than they are.

AMD 7900x; Nvidia MSI 4090 Trio; MSI x670e MEG ACE; gSkill 64gb; Thrustmaster F16 Control; WinWIng F16 Throttle; Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals; Valve Index VR headset 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2023 at 1:39 PM, Flappie said:

Hi. Have you solved your issue?

Unfortunately no.  I even ordered a new cable for the Valve Index and its doing the same thing.  I wonder if Steam Vr keeps a online cache of your settings and im not getting a clean install.  Even DCS support couldn't help me.  They pretty much just said wait for the update that will help with multithreading.  I appreciate you checking!  thank you.

AMD 7900x; Nvidia MSI 4090 Trio; MSI x670e MEG ACE; gSkill 64gb; Thrustmaster F16 Control; WinWIng F16 Throttle; Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals; Valve Index VR headset 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2023 at 1:39 PM, Flappie said:

Hi. Have you solved your issue?

Update:

Started over with Windows 10, clean install.  I noticed Windows 10 just works so much better with VR.  But was still having issues so I just kept researching.

I found a few other people having VR issues with their 4090's.  All complaining about the same thing but most with MSFS.  one guy said that he set his headset to 90hz and locked his FPS to 45 and it helped him tremendously.  So I set mine to 80hz and locked mine at 40fps.  I can now pay most maps without any issues.  Still not as fast as it was with my 6900xt though.  its just acting strange if I play on the Persian Golf map.  Hopefully the bugs get all worked out soon.  At least I can now play.