Female pilot faces for aircraft / helos / infantry

I know I'm going to get hate for this from some quarters, but has anyone ever done any of those 'stretched' faces to replace the pilots faces in say the Huey or the F14 or something with a womans face? I know modding the 'bodies' is a much larger/harder job, but I have no idea how to create those stretched face textures and I would really like some female pilots represented. 

Edited by Elphaba
  • Like 2

The best I can do is a pilot mod with new models, including women!

The base model has bones, so with max, and proper args and connectors,

they could be made to do things in the cockpit!

Turn switches, move controls etc.

The basic mod is about done.

All are sitting, not standing.

They could be placed in any cockpit with lua!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

It would be fairly easy as mods go to replace a pilots texture. Not sure how realistic it would be if the underlying model didn't match though. I can only think of the helos that have faces that can be seen though... off the top of my head, all other pilots are wearing helmets.

• Like 1

AMD 7900x3D | Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Hero | 64GB DC DDR5 6400 Ram | MSI Suprim RTX 4090 Liquid X | 2 x Kingston Fury 4TB Gen4 NVME | Corsair HX1500i PSU | NZXT H7 Flow | Liquid Cooled CPU & GPU | HP Reverb G2 | LG 48" 4K OLED | Winwing HOTAS

3 hours ago, Hawkeye60 said:

WOW <thud> that was my jaw dropping onto the floor... 

I can't wait!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2022 at 12:00 AM, Hawkeye60 said:

Hi... any update?

Sorry, I have been busy dealing with family funerals.

A sad fact of life.

This is what I have in mind.

Heads turn

Helmets may be changed, as well as the heads.

Because the base body has bones, the position of the arms and legs, as well as animation of same, could be done.

There are args for pilots hand on the controls.

May even be able to salute!

Still a ways off.

First teaser pic.

Vietnam era.

In a sitting position. Can be added to any aircraft with lua code.

Screen-230124-213813.jpg

What do you think?

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• ED Team

folks if you are here for some social debate please refrain or find somewhere else to do it. 

Please stick to the topic which is for female user mods. 

thanks

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

On 1/25/2023 at 2:40 AM, Hawkeye60 said:

Sorry, I have been busy dealing with family funerals.

A sad fact of life.

This is what I have in mind.

Heads turn

Helmets may be changed, as well as the heads.

Because the base body has bones, the position of the arms and legs, as well as animation of same, could be done.

There are args for pilots hand on the controls.

May even be able to salute!

Still a ways off.

First teaser pic.

Vietnam era.

In a sitting position. Can be added to any aircraft with lua code.

Screen-230124-213813.jpg

What do you think?

I think it's amazing.

Are the hands 'boned' as well? i.e. would it be possible to create this mod such that pilots could perform the standard hand signals to each other, in the air and have keybinds for each 'animation'? I've added a PDF that shows some of them.

FAST_FKG.pdf

That would be amazing.

Esp if you can make the heads move in all 3 axes unlike DCS that only allows 2. 

And will these all work for clients in MP too? 

PS Sorry for your loss.

2 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

folks if you are here for some social debate please refrain or find somewhere else to do it. 

Please stick to the topic which is for female user mods. 

thanks

How about a change to the forum rules / code of conduct that sexism isn't permitted? Too many people do it and get no repercussions from it. 

Edited by Elphaba

I believe this is possible.

There are args for hands on controls.

Pilot head in two directions.

If there are enough bones in the hand, You could even give the finger to the enemy!😂

I have about six done.

Three females.

And Rambo!🤣

After I check them, a link will be provided.

This will be a beta test version. Stay tuned!

Also, to complete the set, A Ground crew mod will be provided.

These are static, for prepping your aircraft.

You may change the patches and cap to suit via a livery.

Screen-221115-102235.png

Screen-221115-102244.png