Triple Display with WinWing 3xDDIs

FLAKK88
Go to solution Solved by FLAKK88,

Sorry something happened during posting...  

I have a triple screen setup - with WinWing DDIs...  The First Two Pics are my native 3840x2160 x 3.  Which totals 11520x2160..  This is my normal view  without the MFDs in place..

Pics 3,4,5,6,7,8  are the end result of the SIMApp pro DDIs with modified Display LUA files..

It seems that simapp pro utilizes the entire display layout..  There is no granular control to select a port-view "only" for MFDs..  So can a custom Display LUA file can be created to maintain my native 11520x2160 with only the MFDs selects...???  Are there any members with similar setups??

Thanks 

AFAIK not - as the display is only described by its height and width, of course its only having to render 3 x (768 x 768) in addition to the original setup, so its not as bad as it seems. 

Are you having performance issues? What card are you running? 

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Virpil CM3 base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

Really? How do you do that? Both times I have tried, I get an automated reply a few days later then heard nothing......I have lots of their stuff and its great, but lack of a technical support is the only drawback for me....all my issues have had to be sorted out by forum members on here.......so I would be interested to know who you can contact and how ........

Edited by markturner1960

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Virpil CM3 base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

Sorry - just seeing this..  Basically I went online to winwing customer support.. But first you need to create an account to logon...  Once logged on - create a support ticket and post any issues into their repository portal..  Just note..  If you are on EST time - they are usually very responsive around 12AM EST...  After about 3 to 4 days of back and forth troubleshooting..  They basically provided a remote session using TeamViewer..  The session lasted for about 1.5 hours; but they eventually fixed the issue..

Edited by FLAKK88