3rd Coalition

Raf

Yes, I know there is a neutral coalition, but that's not useable in multiplayer and probably warehouses won't work for that one too. Unless you can find a way to make that one work somehow also in multi.

I wish there would be a 3rd coalition (green? yellow? whatever color!). With that available I could see how interesting a 3-way conflict would play out, as each coalition has to guard against 2, and their moves would be more careful.

• Like 3

On 12/1/2022 at 7:24 PM, Raf said:

Yes, I know there is a neutral coalition, but that's not useable in multiplayer and probably warehouses won't work for that one too. Unless you can find a way to make that one work somehow also in multi.

I wish there would be a 3rd coalition (green? yellow? whatever color!). With that available I could see how interesting a 3-way conflict would play out, as each coalition has to guard against 2, and their moves would be more careful.

Why have an artificial limit at all? Why not n number? I agree we need to expand this beyond the confining Red vs Blue.

Considering what I can guess from the lua code, I assume N would be a big change. (programmer here)

But I don't think you need really a lot of them either.

Even if the current neutral would be active and flyable, that would be already a lot.