HP Reverb G2 without headphones for sale UK

Bossco82

Hi Guys,

I have a HP Reverb G2 for sale, it includes a V1 and V2 cable, unused hand controllers, unused HP face gasket, AMVR face gasket with vinyl pads. A recently new head unit fresh from HP but no headphones. This is due to a cock up by HP's fantastic customer service team.

Everything I have is boxed as if it was new. Please read what happened.

The headset started having connection issues with my X570S mobo in August, HP sent me a V2 cable.

That lasted about a week so HP sent me another cable, when it arrived it still didn't work. So HP told me they would exchange the headset. I boxed up the headset, with headphones attached. HP sent me a replacement without headphones attached. Problem!

Now the headset and both cables work just fine but I have no headphones. I complained to HP thinking they would find my old ones and send them back. They actually asked if I could prove I bought it and for how much. I could, so they refunded me for the entire amount and bought back the warranty. They would not replace my headphones! I was told I could dispose of the equipment as I saw fit.

So now I have a working HP Reverb G2, tested with DCS yesterday 30.11.2022. It does not have a warranty, HP bought that back. Would anyone on here be interested in buying it from me. I can send though a courier 24 hour service. UPS would be most convenient for me. 

Thinking £250.00 ono

19 minutes ago, Bossco82 said:

Hi Guys,

I have a HP Reverb G2 for sale, it includes a V1 and V2 cable, unused hand controllers, unused HP face gasket, AMVR face gasket with vinyl pads. A recently new head unit fresh from HP but no headphones. This is due to a cock up by HP's fantastic customer service team.

Everything I have is boxed as if it was new. Please read what happened.

The headset started having connection issues with my X570S mobo in August, HP sent me a V2 cable.

That lasted about a week so HP sent me another cable, when it arrived it still didn't work. So HP told me they would exchange the headset. I boxed up the headset, with headphones attached. HP sent me a replacement without headphones attached. Problem!

Now the headset and both cables work just fine but I have no headphones. I complained to HP thinking they would find my old ones and send them back. They actually asked if I could prove I bought it and for how much. I could, so they refunded me for the entire amount and bought back the warranty. They would not replace my headphones! I was told I could dispose of the equipment as I saw fit.

So now I have a working HP Reverb G2, tested with DCS yesterday 30.11.2022. It does not have a warranty, HP bought that back. Would anyone on here be interested in buying it from me. I can send though a courier 24 hour service. UPS would be most convenient for me. 

Thinking £250.00 ono

PM you.