Stores display on second monitor

Caldera

Hey All,

With the possible introduction of the F-15EX I have purchased the F-15C for fun and games.  Please forgive my lack of knowledge on my part about the actual naming conventions.

I have noticed that the radar display works on my second monitor, the lua configuration in use currently is from the A-10C II.   The radar display is in the same place on the second monitor as the left MFCD would be on the A-10C.  It is identical in size.

Does anyone know how to get the stores display on the second monitor in similar fashion?

Thanks in advance,

Caldera

The F-15 has only one "multifunctional" display, the one on the left "bottom". The second is not a "something" display, but a radar monitor. You can't do anything with it without "digging" the module's software configuration and I don't really know what you want to display there? On the right you have the RWS display - this round one, on the left at the top only the radar monitor and below it the monitor on which you can actually operate the stores, display data from the available aircraft systems. So much.

Nahen,

Yes, thanks I pretty much had the idea of most of what you say. 

But, I was hoping for a solution to being able to place the "multifunctional" display (left bottom) on my second monitor so that I could see it better.  Currently only the radar display is there and I would like to have both if possible. 

Attached is the current Monitor Set-up that I am using.

Caldera

A-10C CENTER+MFDs.lua