KG -600 SPJ Lock on

CYPHER11

Hey Guys, stupid question:

I really enjoy flying the JF17 - especially because it is a very modern Environment 🙂 

BUT:

One simple: Is it in any way possible to lock on Emitters spotted by the KG-600? It is so amazing that the Jammer can also "locate" where the Emitters are - but is there no chance to create a point from that Information and Slew TGP or weapons in the direction? 

Also with the Datalink Ground Targets - is there any way to slew Sensors from something on the HSD?

If not, why not? It would make soooo much sense that this should be thinked by the Developers of the Aircraft?

Thanks in advance Guys 🙂 🙂 🙂

Not that I am aware of. I love the Jeff too, but it does have some weird quirks like no TACAN while using the data link and no ability to lock on to emitters. We have a Block 1 Jeff with a Block 3, optional, refueling probe and that extra bit of kit is purely for gameplay’s sake. Otherwise, if the real Block 1 600 can’t lock ground emitters, neither can we. 😃 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr_Pavelheer said:

SPI with AG radar and reposition it by looking at HSD until SPI and emitter more or less align

I did that, and I'm sure the planes now can do as OP suggest, more or less - it appears it's just a software thing. I think the issue is you'd need to store the sensors readings over a range, and have sensitive enough readings to place the radar within x ft radius or so... then set gps coordinates as a markpoint, making that SOI.

On 12/2/2022 at 10:42 PM, Hobo 1-1 said:

Not that I am aware of. I love the Jeff too, but it does have some weird quirks like no TACAN while using the data link and no ability to lock on to emitters. We have a Block 1 Jeff with a Block 3, optional, refueling probe and that extra bit of kit is purely for gameplay’s sake. Otherwise, if the real Block 1 600 can’t lock ground emitters, neither can we. 😃 

If you turn on the datalink TCN option is removed and you have REJ on HSD, the only thing you need to do is to box the TCN option on the HSD before enabling the datalink.

20221204122806_1.jpg

20221204122821_1.jpg

20221204122815_1.jpg

Edited by Mavkruger
quoting
  • Thanks 1