B-21 Raider Revealed

Exorcet

Obligatory "can this be the next DCS module" request.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

Not just carbon fiber composites, and quantum supercomputers.   Freedom carbon fibre composites and freedom quantum supercomputers.

I know its highly classified. But I would love to take a peek at her butt end. With exaust vanes and elevons.

Its smaller then B-2A. Significantly lower payload, but similar range, and much cheaper. Thus a larger fleet.

USAF ang NG claim that B-21A is 6th gen combat aircraft. So what defines 6th vs. 5th gen.

1 hour ago, DmitriKozlowsky said:

USAF ang NG claim that B-21A is 6th gen combat aircraft. So what defines 6th vs. 5th gen.

I imagine they're referring to technology being incorporated into next gen fighters. Networking, drones, and optional unmanned capability. They also mentioned that the B-21 can take on more roles than bombing. I wonder if some capacity as an AWACS is intended given the vulnerability of something like an E-3 and the development of long range AAM's.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

It appears to be powered entrirely by cheese with perhaps auxillary schmaltz back up. 

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

Aww, the B-2 got a baby

WEBB-2-B-21.jpg

I know it's of no importance whatsoever, but still, regarding looks, I much more prefer the bigger B-2.

(then again, my aesthetic preference might be weird. As I also liked the unusual shape of the F-32 more than the imo boring looking F-35)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

On 12/2/2022 at 9:33 PM, Exorcet said:

I imagine they're referring to technology being incorporated into next gen fighters. Networking, drones, and optional unmanned capability. They also mentioned that the B-21 can take on more roles than bombing. I wonder if some capacity as an AWACS is intended given the vulnerability of something like an E-3 and the development of long range AAM's.

For a stealth to act as AWACS proxy, or be used as relay platform , seems contrary to its mission of staying undetected as long as possible, on way to target. But as passive ELINT platform , it may work. I doubt USAF would use it as a linebacker or as a q-back. Offensive lineman, as tip of spear, delivering munitions, seems to be in line with its assumed capabilities.