How Do I Get Flak To Work?

tmansteve

Not sure if I am doing something wrong but I recently bought the Assets Pack and place various types of Flak guns in different positions covering bombers waypoints. I tried them without the KDO first and as soon as the planes were detected, they sprang into action but did not fire. Tried Fire At Point and they fired. Then tried them with KDOs and all they did was rise up and follow them not firing once.

I then tried Weapon Free, Min Altitude etc and still with no firing. Any help would be great. I have watched loads of videos and I seem to be OK. Should there be a minimum starting altitude for the planes so that the Flak will react?

I have done everything you have said and much more but I will try again, but dont hold up much hope.  Watching the big bombers fly over and not a peep from the guns is bizarre. 

Just a thought, what should be the minimum height for the planes? Maybe they need to be higher than 7000ft. I will raise the height and see what happens.

Edited by tmansteve

23 hours ago, tmansteve said:

Not sure if I am doing something wrong but I recently bought the Assets Pack and place various types of Flak guns in different positions covering bombers waypoints. I tried them without the KDO first and as soon as the planes were detected, they sprang into action but did not fire. Tried Fire At Point and they fired. Then tried them with KDOs and all they did was rise up and follow them not firing once.

I then tried Weapon Free, Min Altitude etc and still with no firing. Any help would be great. I have watched loads of videos and I seem to be OK. Should there be a minimum starting altitude for the planes so that the Flak will react?

• Like 1