Pylons and weapon values explained please

grim_reaper68

I tried to edit the pylon locations in the weapons loadout lua file before. It doesnt seem to work. I think it additional changes are needed in the aircraft .dll file. 

Alienware Aurora R5 i7-6700k liquid cooled,4.0ghz overclocked to 4.4ghz, 32gb 2133mhz memory, 512gb SSD/1tb HD, EVGA RTX 2080ti FTW3 Ultra, 32" Asus 2560x1440 display, 32" Acer HD monitor, Thrustmaster Warthog stick and throttle, CH Pro Pedals.

7 hours ago, grim_reaper68 said:

Hi

I'm trying to understand for what are the value on the weapon loadout. For example : pylon_loadout(id_MK82 , 0.15, nil, {-0.13, -0.14, 0.0}, {3, 4, 6}), -- MK-82. I think they are some value for the position, and some for angle maybe. Can somebody confirm it?

your example uses a non-standard custom function call. you should look at the pylon_loadout function in your example to understand what variables are being passed.

Nevertheless, the standard pylon call is in the format:

pylon Identification number, type, position coordinates (Pylon #, ext wing=0(no ejection)/ext fuselage=1/internal bay=2, forward/back, up/down, left/right)

followed by a list of the ordnance allowed on the pylon. 

(there are also optional variables that allow you to adjust angles for yaw, pitch, roll)

I suggest looking at a lot of example code to get the hang of it