Pylons and weapon values explained please

I tried to edit the pylon locations in the weapons loadout lua file before. It doesnt seem to work. I think it additional changes are needed in the aircraft .dll file. 

Intel i9-13900k, Asus Z790-E Gaming Wifi II mobo, 64gb Corsair DDR5-6400 RGB ram 2x32gb XMP2 profile, 2TB Crucial T700 PCIE 5.0 SSD internal, 2TB Samsung 980 Pro PCIE 4.0 SSD internal, Asus Tuf Gaming overclocked Nvidia RTX 4090, Corsair 7000X Case with 5 x 120mm intake fans and 4 x 140mm exhaust fans, side mounted Corsair H150i Elite Capellix 360mm liquid cooler w/Elite LCD with 6 x 120mm fans in push-pull intake configuration 2 x 32" Asus 2560x1440 displays, TrackIR5 w/pro clip, Thrustmaster Warthog stick and throttle, CH Fighterstick Pro and Pebble Beach Velocity pedals. 

7 hours ago, grim_reaper68 said:

Hi

I'm trying to understand for what are the value on the weapon loadout. For example : pylon_loadout(id_MK82 , 0.15, nil, {-0.13, -0.14, 0.0}, {3, 4, 6}), -- MK-82. I think they are some value for the position, and some for angle maybe. Can somebody confirm it?

your example uses a non-standard custom function call. you should look at the pylon_loadout function in your example to understand what variables are being passed.

Nevertheless, the standard pylon call is in the format:

pylon Identification number, type, position coordinates (Pylon #, ext wing=0(no ejection)/ext fuselage=1/internal bay=2, forward/back, up/down, left/right)

followed by a list of the ordnance allowed on the pylon. 

(there are also optional variables that allow you to adjust angles for yaw, pitch, roll)

I suggest looking at a lot of example code to get the hang of it