F-15E Livery suggestions?

foxmagnet

Although not as diverse as his teen series brothers(F-14 & F-16) ,UF-15E and its export versions have unique liveries of their own.

Examples

USAF F-15E 492nd ESF

15E_492nd.jpg

IAF F-15I Ra'am

Two_F-15I_Ra'am.jpg

RSFAF F-15SG(Singapore F-15E)

F-15SG.jpg

ROKAF F-15K

F-15K_122.jpg

What other cool and distinct liveries of F-15E that you'd want to see in game? Please share!

I'd actually prefer very few default liveries and for them to make the texture template available as soon as possible. That way, people can make and download what they want, while at the same time saving drive space.

• Like 3

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

2 hours ago, Nahen said:

apart from occasional liveries, all standard ones are as they are, plain and boring.

Ahhh yes, grey with numbers, grey with numbers, Cool aggressor paint scheme, grey with numbers, grey with numbers. Modern military paint schemes suck.

59 minutes ago, Omega417 said:

Ahhh yes, grey with numbers, grey with numbers, Cool aggressor paint scheme, grey with numbers, grey with numbers. Modern military paint schemes suck.

There are repaints that are standard but "nice". USAF F-15C, French Air Force Mirage 2000, IAF planes, etc. But the vast majority of modern fighters are just grey. And the F-15E serving in the USAF is a perfect example of boring gray 😉

23 minutes ago, Nahen said:

There are repaints that are standard but "nice". USAF F-15C, French Air Force Mirage 2000, IAF planes, etc. But the vast majority of modern fighters are just grey. And the F-15E serving in the USAF is a perfect example of boring gray 😉

Exactly, the DDay F15E is the coolest one the USAF ever flew. Otherwise theyre all "Low probability of observation gray". So lame, in this era of BVR fights they should be getting ideas from Call of Duty weapon skins and have hot pink F15s or Gold plated for the Squadron CO.

5 minutes ago, DD_Fenrir said:

"OMG!!! The Air Force, after decades of experience, research and testing has decided to prioritise the survivability of it's it's aircrews over something that looks cool?!?"

Seriously... some  of you need to get out more.

Sounds salty.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DD_Fenrir said:

"OMG!!! The Air Force, after decades of experience, research and testing has decided to prioritise the survivability of it's it's aircrews over something that looks cool?!?"

This would be the perfect skin for them -  fitting tailcode and stuff...

https://skytrailer.nl/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/13575735_1249958688382398_7099162008116075383_o.jpg

• Like 6

So ein Feuerball, JUNGE!

Once the module is released, I'll be updating my base F15E's skins released here, to that of the Razbam one.

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

On 12/8/2022 at 8:43 PM, Sepp666 said:

Why was my post with the anniversary Eagles being deleted? 🤔 I'd love to see them... 

62199937_2687092081318767_2925398484112637952_o.jpg

64383704_2687092091318766_6257006045843947520_o.jpg

64257003_2696647947029847_4311825115651244032_o.jpg

really beautiful birds, hope these skins are done by someone like Reflected

Green is the old gray

I need a green one for sure! Also my personal loadout here^^

Edited by Bananabrai
  • Like 5

Alias in Discord: Mailman

3 hours ago, Bananabrai said:

Also my personal loadout here^^

Hate to disappoint, but that’s not a Strike Eagle, so you won’t be able to do that loudout. That’s the prototype F-15E which was modified from an F-15B, had 4x 4 bomb MER and 1x 6 bomb MER on the centreline, mostly so they could fill it with dummy bombs for promo photos.

I do like the green on green colour scheme though! 

Edited by Deano87

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

19 minutes ago, Deano87 said:

Hate to disappoint, but that’s not a Strike Eagle, so you won’t be able to do that loudout. That’s the prototype F-15E which was modified from an F-15B, had 4x 4 bomb MER and 1x 6 bomb MER on the centreline, mostly so they could fill it with dummy bombs for promo photos.

I do like the green on green colour scheme though! 

I think nevertheless I should be able to hang at least some "convincing" amount of Mk-82 to the CFT. something like 6 per side should be possible, shouldn't it?

I know that it is the prototype, also has the other engines, which in my eyes have the cooler looking nozzles and reheat colors.
If I remember correctly they should also be less powerful, which I would also like, more challenging.

But I take the E as we get it anyway. Just a cool bird.

Alias in Discord: Mailman

11 minutes ago, Bananabrai said:

I know that it is the prototype, also has the other engines, which in my eyes have the cooler looking nozzles and reheat colors.

That's also a Pratt F100 motor. It just has the turkey feathers* installed.

This is what the -229 motors on the E would look like if they hadn't pulled the turkey-feathers:

https://tecnodefesa.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Foto-1-Modern.F-15I.1.jpg

F-15I

____

*panels on the external part of the PW F100 nozzles

Edited by Bremspropeller

So ein Feuerball, JUNGE!

On 12/8/2022 at 7:05 AM, DD_Fenrir said:

Appreciate the words of wisdom! Boring grey is better than Ace you know what colors any day. Bright pink on a fighter jet, no! Looks like a schizophrenic anime project.

DO it or Don't, but don't cry about it. Real men don't cry!