Looking for 1on1 training/Squadron

Thanks in advance for anyone taking the time to read the entire post.

I am interested of having one on one training for BVR and BFM even if this training is provided with payment.

Fortunately/Unfortunately I cannot commit every day to DCS, but rather once or twice per week. That been said, the time I commit on DCS is very valuable for me, meaning, I need to use every minute of my flying time to learn/absorb something.  

So far, I joined two squadrons and the way of learning is sort of "just jump in the sea and start swimming. At some point, you will learn how to swim"

I know this is one of the best ways to learn, but it does not work on all cases (at least not in my case). It's not easy to join a BVR PVP session with advance pilots and all you do for two hours in try to just follow up and understand what is happening. I understand most you learned that way.

My profile:
Been flying about a year++ in DCS ( ~100 hours)

I am aware of the basic principles like:
- Mar
- Notch/Gimbal
- 1 circle vs 2 circle
- speed is energy
- exchange energy for turning 

Essentially, I am looking for someone to transfer my theory into practice and start learning and evolving. 

Edited by dimi
additional info

Is there a specific module you want to master or you speaking on flying in general across platforms like modern, Cold War, WWII aircraft. While I do not get as much flying time as I would like myself. I may be able to find someone that can work with you, if it’s module specific.

8 hours ago, Iron Sights said:

Is there a specific module you want to master or you speaking on flying in general across platforms like modern, Cold War, WWII aircraft. While I do not get as much flying time as I would like myself. I may be able to find someone that can work with you, if it’s module specific.

I fly mainly F-16 but i could also do an F-5 since iv seen people using this aircraft for training.  So best case scenario would be BVR/BFM with F-16

• 1 month later...

Did you ever find some one to play the game with? I have been dying to find someone to play the game with on the regular.

I mainly play with the F16 as well. I am tool learning the systems and stuff. I use to be good at dogfighting but I have not engaged in like 15 years so I am no doubt a rusty general at this point. But if you are looking for someone to play the game with let me know. -Bones

Also... let me add.. a good way to practices is to make the ownship immortal  that way you can reset the fight without having to start over

Edited by Boneski

My mission is to fly, fight, and win. o-:|:-o What I do is sometimes get a tin of soup, heat it up, poach an egg in it, serve that with a pork pie sausage roll.

I would recommend checking out ...Tactical DCS, they have been mentioned in the newsletters a few months ago. I recently did some formation work with them, it was awesome!

It is really a great group that is looking to help everyone improve their knowledge and skill. They regularly offer class/seminar followed by flying session. There is also area to request a mentor and get more one on one work. 

www.tomhedlund.com

Modules: A-10C, A-10CII. F-16, AV8B, F-5E, F-14, F/A-18C, P-51, BF-109, F-86, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mig-15, Mig-21, YAK-52, L-39.

Maps: NTTR, PG, Normandy. Syria...

Others: Super Carrier, WWII Asset Pack