Dragons Airbase Textures MOD_FINAL

jg3_dragon

I reiterate my point in your other thread:

-------------

Dragon,

It wouldn't have been so bad if you had have asked me if I minded if you used textures I had spent some 30+ hours in creating but you didn't even bother to do that. You mention that you have used textures from "several other mods" when is several, ONE, mine!?

You do not have permission to use my textures. Please do your own work.

-------------

However on top of that you have even named them in a similar fashion. Ridiculous! They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but this is copying with some dirt & decals laid on! The VERY least you could have done is credit me with the original textures.

Don't just copy other peoples files and cover them up with dirt and decals, do your own work!

A link to my work:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=36290

These are my textures:

Coverv14.jpg

ScreenShot_159-1.jpg

Edited by DragonRR

I agree he shouldn't use them without at least giving you a mention, but aren't all comunity mods copyright free? I thought that was the whole point of them, your just supposed to give credit where credit is due AND drop the person an email out of courtesy.

Well that's just my take on it anyway.

Although good work new dragon, I prefer old dragon's, they don't so much like they are off a Matchbox Car Park :D

GARAGE%2012.JPG

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So sorry, I did use your work as my base templates here. I did not know that I should post that or not. I am new to this stuff.

I am removing this from site.

Did not want to upset anyone. Again, I am sorry if I upset anyone.

I will be sure to ask and include anyone's prior work.

Edited by jg3_dragon

So sorry, I did use your work as my base templates here. I did not know that I should post that or not. i am new to this stuff.

I am removing this from site.

Did not want to upset anyone. Again, I am sorry if I upset anyone.

I will be sure to ask and include anyone's prior work.

That's fair enough Dragon. You don't need to remove, just credit me plz with a link to the original thread for mine. However I would prefer you use your own base textures in the future. :)

Regards

Dragon

:smilewink:..You dragons are so cute..!

But seriously I mean it..! I read this thread getting more of an "Oh No!" feeling in my gut as I got further down...

And then.. aaahh... You did like men should always do.. Get it out and deal with it and go have a beer together..!

:thumbup: for upholding the standard we all like so much..!

"But (504)Brewber said they were'nt friendly.. So I took'em out.!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]