Upcoming MISSION PACK for DCS

Presidium

hace 21 minutos, Presidium dijo:

AVAILABLE_sheriff.jpg

Gentlemen, mission pack has been released and is ready to download:

I LOVE THIS JOB v1.0
HUEY SHERIFF SKIN

The two link point to the same archive, The huey sheriff skin, please fix it.

• Thanks 1

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick

hace 3 horas, Presidium dijo:

AVAILABLE_sheriff.jpg

Gentlemen, mission pack has been released and is ready to download:

I LOVE THIS JOB v1.0
HUEY SHERIFF SKIN

Buahlaaaaaa....... awsome!!!! my jaw is still dropped..... superb!! liked the two missions that showed, (the explosions one and the power plant), lots of fun, 

I play in VR and spend all the evening flying....

Thank you so much....keep the good working.....

• Like 1

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick

On 12/23/2022 at 1:22 AM, Presidium said:

"I LOVE THIS JOB" is an free mission pack for DCS. An innovative civil operation module for the UH-1 "Huey" helicopter in Syria.
Module will be release on January the 1st, 2023.

I hope you like it!

Great Mission, I can only imagine all the work that went onto its trigger logic and voiceovers ... a really original plot and thanks also for the custom skin 🙂 

QrYvrZj.jpg

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

That's a great immersive mission. The real time menu is absolutely fantastic and first time for me seeing such development.

One single issue I went to by now. While I was running the powerline EMP thingy, one of transformers explosions affected my heli. On the next mission the landing did no triggered next steps so I assumed is because the damaged I took. Also the nice menu/realtime planner disappeared. I have returned to base for repairs, but that was not possible, maybe because there were not present the required FOB vehicles for this. I don't know how it works but maybe would be good to introduce an on demand mission for repair or refuel...

Thank you for your great work @Presidium !!!

• Like 1

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

hace 14 horas, frumpy dijo:

First mission: I landed near the car, saw something bad under it, so how to continue from here?

You must land and wait till your officer search for bombs, when she found the bomb in one of the suspect vehicles, you must [spoiler alert] take off and go to HQ and bring the bomb squad again to the suspect vehicle, all of this with enough time to land and allow the squad team disarm the bomb

• Thanks 1

On 1/2/2023 at 2:59 PM, Abburo said:

I don't know how it works but maybe would be good to introduce an on demand mission for repair or refuel...

That's a good idea! Right now I'm working in a "life indicator" in the SAR missions (so you will have a time limit to take the injured back to the hospital), and solving a couple of bugs. But I like your suggestion. Thanks! 👌

10 hours ago, wosta said:

in the first mission when the chain reaction starts, what do I have to do then?

The chain reaction start in one of the faulty transformers, and it will go to the city or the power plant. So you have to overpass the chain reaction (the explosions) and look for a transformer (any transformer will do). Land near it and your TFO (Tactical Field Officer) will activate the EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulse Generator) This will stop the chain reaction and prevent to reach the city/power plant. Remember that your TFO will need some time to load the EMP, so you better check your quick-stop-rough-landing-skills 😉

The difficulty levels change the speed of the chain reaction explosions. So if you find it too difficult to overpass the explosions and land in time, you could try an easier one. Hope that helps!

CR_DIRECTION - CITY.jpg

Edited by Presidium
  • Like 1

in the mision to prevent the ship crash the oil platform, where must I land to pickup the explosives?

On 1/7/2023 at 2:12 AM, firefox121 said:

in the mision to prevent the ship crash the oil platform, where must I land to pickup the explosives?

You have to land in the oil platform.  Your TFO will take them and return to the helo.

oil_rig.jpg

On 1/7/2023 at 5:11 AM, Gideon312 said:

Are the police cars, and boat mods available as well?

Police cars and boat mods are a truly OUTSTANDING job from @Eight Ball I was planning releasing two version one with mods and another without them. But not right now.

Edited by Presidium
  • Like 4

hace 8 minutos, Presidium dijo:

You have to land in the oil platform.  Your TFO will take them and return to the helo.

Police cars and boat mods are a truly OUTSTANDING job from @Eight Ball I was planning releasing two version one with mods and another without them. But not right now.

THANKS

On 1/8/2023 at 10:38 AM, wosta said:

Mission 3: I'm standing at the Helipad Hospital. But it doesn't go any further?

Thanks for the bug! I found that sometimes, depending on the number of missions that you completed, when you land in the hospital it doesn't start another one. But I'm working on the game right now and I will release a new version next week. It will solve most of those bugs, and as a new addition it will add:

■ Injured people will have a life bar indicator in the SAR missions, and they could die if you do not take them to the hospital in time.
■ And a new mission called: THE SWAMP.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/16/2023 at 4:10 AM, Presidium said:

But I'm working on the game right now and I will release a new version next week. It will solve most of those bugs, and as a new addition it will add:

■ Injured people will have a life bar indicator in the SAR missions, and they could die if you do not take them to the hospital in time.
■ And a new mission called: THE SWAMP.

Great news!  Do you intend to extend the mission by adding additional tasks from time to time?  I was thinking it was more or less feature complete.  However now that I see "THE SWAMP" coming, it makes me wonder if you have plans to extend the number of tasks by a certain amount over time.

Thanks.

• Like 1

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod