Game breaking error message

Chieflittlekush

On 1/10/2023 at 7:14 AM, Chieflittlekush said:

I constantly get this dialogue error on all missions, very repetitive and almost impossible to play missions without constant error messages and interruptions. also, AI wingman will constantly ignore me refueling and will crash right into me behind tanker.

2022-12-31.png

Hey Chieflittlekush, could you please provide me few more details, which version of DCS you are running and whether you are using any mods?

Kind regards Petritis. 

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

no mods. Version 2.8.1.34667. the issue did start after a recent update. It happens anytime squad gets a ground kill I believe. DCS doesn't crash but it forces me to the desktop until click ok. It happens so often it's impossible to play.

Separately the squad will often ignore me at the tanker and rear end me while im refueling as if im not at the tanker. Can you make a separate tanker for AI or give them unlimited fuel?  it's ridiculous to play a mission for an hour and get rear ended by AI that is completely ignoring you while you're refueling.

• 2 weeks later...

Same error dialog here.  It appears everytime squadron strike target.

for short we can switch the game from full screen to borderless mode so you can press enter then continue but it’s annoying dev please fix it😂

Edited by FlyingAlex

On 1/26/2023 at 12:47 PM, FlyingAlex said:

Same error dialog here.  It appears everytime squadron strike target.

for short we can switch the game from full screen to borderless mode so you can press enter then continue but it’s annoying dev please fix it😂

Could you please provide me the code you are using, in order to reproduce this issue. 

Thanks Petritis

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

13 hours ago, petritis said:

Could you please provide me the code you are using, in order to reproduce this issue. 

Thanks Petritis

simply every mission with strike 

let me give you one I have just finished.

Echo Charlie Echo Echo Golf Echo

When I bombed the former police leader building the dialog appeared. And it appears whenever squadron destroyed any ground target.

• 2 months later...

2.8.3.38090 Open Beta MT same error message every time a target is destroyed in each of the missions that I've attempted. By "target" I mean primary target, you can destroy other bandits, SAM sites, etc without triggering it.

On 1/29/2023 at 7:28 AM, Flappie said:
  1. Does the issue persist?

Deleting the DCS folder in %TEMP% did not remedy.

Would like to play this campaign, the concept is solid, but having to bail out of VR to close errors is getting old, real quick.

OP-1_scriptError.png

Edited by Pyrocumulous
fixed image

Pimax Crystal, Asus ProArt X670E-Creator, Ryzen 7950X3D, 64gb DDR5, RTX 4090 FE, Magic Trackpad 3, Warthog HOTAS, Warthog Throttle and TPR pedals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...