Collective question

X_legio

Hi, I am doing a collective starting from an old X56 Throttle, i need an info, the collective travel using a throttle plus a stick is really too long starting horizontal and finishing almost vertical, there is a way with the tuning curve to make this travel shorter ? Then i simply put a block at the right position over the throttle.

Thank you so much

Depending if it is inverse or not, you can use either deadzone or saturation to shorten the travel distance of an axis.

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

Setting a deadzone or saturation of 50 would halve the travel. You need to determine which axis and whether it is inverse or not as to whether to use deadzone or saturation. If unsure some trial and error won’t take too long!

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat