Simapp Pro not logging in?

GibSlash

I need help please... I have the Winwing combat and take off panel and TopGUN mip...  Every thing was fine and no issues , A couple of days ago that all changed...Now cant even get Simapp pro to log in, Just says Not Responding, I have uninstalled , reinstalled...the same...even reset pc now and reinstalled DCS, Simapp pro, and still the same.... Firewall settings all disabled so no its not being blocked, just cant figure out whats going on.... i know i dont need to run simapp, but want to as i have the topgun panel so need the monitors....Anyone else having any issues??

I thought it was just me.. lol... Spent past 2 days desperately looking for solutions... done a clean install win 10... redone drivers... thinking its got to be something there end... appreciate your reply... fingers crossed that's exactly what it is... .. I'll let you know when all gets back to normal... cheers buddy

9 hours ago, BuzzinHornets said:

Same here, seems Winwing website timing out as well. Being Chinese New Year I doubt we see resolution soon...  

I don't think this is on WinWing's side.  There are lots of people (myself included) who are getting through to their WEBSITE (can't test SimAppPro right now as my computer is in the shop 😕) right now.  I've seen a few isolated reports of people having issues and to me it seems more like a problem with your ISP or firewall/anti-virus blocking it for some reason.

Hi rob10,

No issues getting through to website either... double click on simapp pro, and at the moment , 8/10 times just says not responding, on occasions I uave got through  it only seems hud and ufc, take off panel and Combat panel... not the mfd's or the mini screens... bizzare....all was working well a week ago...last few days really.... have reset and reflushed dns settings.... just strange......  interested if anyone else having issues with just simapp... nonissues with website.... thanks

I can't give you the exact answer right off the top of my head unfortunately, but there is *something* (which I can't remember 😕 -- I don't think it was the Windows .net framework, but that kind of thing) that isn't installed by default with Win 11.  Take a scroll through this subforum because IIRC the files you need were mentioned somewhere recently.  Hopefully that at least points you in the right direction, and if it comes to me what you're missing I'll post back.

Edited by rob10

21 hours ago, AG-51_Razor said:

Just upgraded my computer and installed Windows 11 and now, I can't get SimAppPro to load and function to make the back lighting work. I get an error notice saying that there are runtime errors occurring.

Winwings website has a Customer Service link at the top. Click on it and go to the knowledge base. In there under software you find the resolution. Looks something like this...

null

image.png

• Like 1

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

Hello, please contact our customer support as Mr.  MustangSally! shown above and our agent will help you, thakns.

Websit:http://WWW.WINWING.CN

FULL METAL F/A-18 HOTAS MANUFACTURER

(Include F18 Joystick/Throttle/Grip/Panels)

FACEBOOK GROUP:https://www.facebook.com/groups/HOTAS/

OFFICIAL FACEBOOK :https://www.facebook.com/winwing.cn/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the link!!  I finally logged in!!  🥳

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download