Organised co-op

TimA

Hi folks,

I've been thinking and I'd love to be involved in some regular, organised co-op missions.

I've been in IL-2 squads where we did this kind of thing, on a certain evening each week (or several times per week) we'd get on teamspeak, set up a multiplayer game and embark on a pre-assigned mission. I think to do something similar in Black Shark would be immense fun, even if it's just starting out with the stock 4-player mission. Or we could start out with something simpler, basic training missions at first with targets that don't shoot back, so we get used to communication and using the datalink, and building from there. But I'm basically interested in a pure co-op multiplayer.

Would anyone else be interested in this? I don't have a teamspeak server or anything, but I'm sure something could be organised if we get the players sorted first.

Are there any squads that are currently doing things along these lines? If so, I'd absolutely love to take part.

Cheers,

Tim.

Hi Tim. We fly closed squad only co-op missions every week (Thursdays and Sundays). I dunno if you have LO/Flaming Cliffs as well but at the moment we're alternating flight nights (one week LO/FC on Thursday and Black Shark on Sunday... Following week Black Shark Tursday and LO/FC on the Sunday).

Nearly every flight we do involves co-op work (although some of the LO/FC flights will involve some of our lads flying OPFOR).

Nip over to our forums and have a word with the lads if you're interested and we can sort out the specifics there.

http://www.159thgar.com/forum/

• Like 1

In a Squad-Based environment, the aspects you are after almost always takes place to some degree :)

From the structured, Squad Flights to the 'Hopping onto server' scenario if and when time permits, you'll almost always find a fellow squaddie online too. From there we always team up and fly in tandem/group in whatever mission.

Personally I am an exclusive Multiplayer person - cannot seem to suffer the AI - and Squad life does tick all the boxes for me.

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Check out ka50.com as well. We have a teamspeak server that you can use no matter what BS server you are connected to. Details are in the forums.