VR via cable

Assamita

Hi everyone. 

I have a Pico 4 headset and usually play wireless with the Virtual Streamer.

I recently bought a 10ft cable cause I wanted to play wired so I would not drain the battery as much, as well as not having so much frame drops and package lost. I properly connect using Pico's Streaming Assistant, and both the assistant and StreamVR detects the headset properly connected. However, when launching DCS, it keeps loading forever.

Any idea why it loads wireless no problem, but it won't when plugged in via cable?

Thank you

8 hours ago, Assamita said:

Hi everyone. 

I have a Pico 4 headset and usually play wireless with the Virtual Streamer.

I recently bought a 10ft cable cause I wanted to play wired so I would not drain the battery as much, as well as not having so much frame drops and package lost. I properly connect using Pico's Streaming Assistant, and both the assistant and StreamVR detects the headset properly connected. However, when launching DCS, it keeps loading forever.

Any idea why it loads wireless no problem, but it won't when plugged in via cable?

Thank you

Wrong forum....this is for the very old Alpha 2.0 release. Please be aware that all control and input issues are located under the DCS World 2.8 sub forum area.

You might have a better chance if you posted your question here => https://forum.dcs.world/forum/302-virtual-reality/

i9-13900K - Gigabyte Aorus Elite MB, Corsair H150i Pro water cooler

64gig G-Skill DDR4@3600, MSI 3080 Ti Suprim X

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

MFG Crosswind pedals

Trackir