This map crashes the game every time.

PLAAF

nullPlease see picture below. The map was never full loaded. And the game will either crash right there or crash when you try to exist the game.null

image.jpeg

qLjvyQ3.png

My Adorable Communist Errand Girls  🙂

Led by me, the Communist Errand Panda 🥰

A picture is not a proper bug report, at the very least attach your dcs.log and the Miz file to attempt to reproduce the issue.

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

11 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

A picture is not a proper bug report, at the very least attach your dcs.log and the Miz file to attempt to reproduce the issue.

Where can I find the file?

qLjvyQ3.png

Thanks guys. That where I originally thought that well. But for some reason there isn't a file called dcs.log. There is one called dcs.log.old. And there are a bunch of zip files called dcs.log-xxxxx (x here are the date) There are also some dmp files and crash files.

• Like 1

qLjvyQ3.png

2 hours ago, PLAAF said:

But for some reason there isn't a file called dcs.log

Hi,

Maybe your Windows is set to hide the file extensions, on my spanish windows the file extensions visibility has to enabled here:

HkvHKb1.jpg

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

59 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

Hi,

Maybe your Windows is set to hide the file extensions, on my spanish windows the file extensions visibility has to enabled here:

HkvHKb1.jpg

You are right. That did the trick.
Here is the log file.

dcs.log

qLjvyQ3.png

• 6 months later...

Mine is crashing too. It could be that I have an older PC (replacement is in the works, once I have a little more money to build a new one with a modern chipset), with a GTX 1060, but got loaded in, started up, and then when I went to take off- boom! CTD.