Cockpit building: any blueprints?

BaD CrC

Nice! Triggerhappy69, me and simpit are still looking forward to the same kind of drawings,pics,etc. for the Ka-50 cockpit! We would REALLY appreciate it if you could help. Simpit has a spot on his website set aside for all the info you can supply. Thanks again Triggerhappy, for any help you can give us so we can start building our pits!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SOUP55:matrix:

Nice! Triggerhappy69, me and simpit are still looking forward to the same kind of drawings,pics,etc. for the Ka-50 cockpit! We would REALLY appreciate it if you could help. Simpit has a spot on his website set aside for all the info you can supply. Thanks again Triggerhappy, for any help you can give us so we can start building our pits!!

Check your PM mate..!;)

"But (504)Brewber said they were'nt friendly.. So I took'em out.!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=96

this thread is for the cocpit forum

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

• 2 weeks later...

any chance of getting some info on the F-18E cockpit? I have scaled drawings of all of the panels but not for the cockpit layout.

What I need are angles from the for side ledges and front panels. Basically, general envelope dimensions for internal structural components. These are very hard to scale off drawings.

Thanks

Stadius: Check your PM

Jumpin Jesus! That is a wealth of information you have provided. I only had the flight manual for the E model and lots of separate pics.

Alot of this information is for the A/b/c/d and I am wondering if the cockpit dimensions are the same for hte E/F? My instumentation is for the E/F but the these files contain fantastic side and top scale views of the outside contours of the aircraft. My bet is its close enough. I can fit E instrumentation into an A cockpit.... who the hell would know the difference. lol

This is what I am working on:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=36528

My brother is a Hornet mechanic. According to him, the E/F is very similar to the C/D for cockpit size. It's from the seats back that it is a completely different a/c.

Ours is not to reason why, but rather to do and die.

A man walks into a zoo. The only animal in the entire zoo is a dog. It's a shitzu

• 1 year later...

Hey guys i would like to know the dimensions of the Su-25T cockpit.I try build one but i cant find any good reference for it.Will someone help?Thanks in advance

Gigabyte 790XTA-UD4,AMD Phenom II x2 555 black edition 3,7 Ghz,Zepelin 4Gb 1333Mhz ddr3,Gigabyte HD 5770 Superoverclock,HAF 922,TrackIR5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Su-25 Cockpit Drawings?

Hey guys i would like to know the dimensions of the Su-25T cockpit.I try build one but i cant find any good reference for it.Will someone help?Thanks in advance

I think I have my drawings from when I started a Su-25T cockpit.?

I buildt the front and side panels, and the K-36D ejection seat. And then they announced that Blackshark was being released... well the rest you can gues..!

57237777.jpg

78464430.jpg

78047413.jpg

91967765.jpg

39464363.jpg

16401517.jpg

49313598.jpg

87623682.jpg

52811268.jpg

Some pictures from the building process of the K-36D...

I'll see what I find, and post it here for you

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

.. well I seem to have DXF drawings of most panels, a whole Helluva lot of reference pics, drawings and Idunnowhat more..

Anyone know where I can upload a 554Mb file for free. If so, It's all yours..!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]