Mirage F1 Flight Manual

Vibora

• Vibora pinned this topic

Hi, does this replace the manual that comes in Docs when you install the jet? At first glance, it looks pretty similar, obviously have not been able to do a page by page commparison....Or is it simply an updated version? Or something separate? 

Edited by markturner1960

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

It's the same manual as in Docs but we've uploaded it here because we hadn't deleted the old manual and it was causing confusion. Also some stable players wanted access to the EE manual and the corrected bombing tables, which are currently only present in OB.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Hi - I'm a bit confused. On the ED e-shop it states that open beta is required to fly the Mirage F1. I just came here to get the manual as I am on stable/release version and wanted to read about the module and learn until I could fly it.

So I can install on stable, then.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

11 hours ago, Johnny Dioxin said:

Hi - I'm a bit confused. On the ED e-shop it states that open beta is required to fly the Mirage F1

The page may be outdated. F1CE variant is available on the stable, the newer F1EE is on open beta only.

Edited by some1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Excellent 🙂

I think it would be helpful to include a glossary, describing terminology and abbreviations displayed on switches and warning lights etc, in French and in English e.g. "AR - ARRÊTÉ - OFF"? If I was to compile something like this while reading the current manual, would you be interested in including it?

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

With today's update, the manual has also been expanded to include Chapter 10 Special Equipment. I think it's great. It's not in today's changelogs though.

• Like 1

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

11 hours ago, kotor633 said:

With today's update, the manual has also been expanded to include Chapter 10 Special Equipment

They updated the manual as part of the March 10th patch, which included chapter 10. There was no F1 manual updated as part of this patch.

I have a script that checks for updated pdfs for all aircraft after every patch and no aircraft manuals were updated in the latest patch.

From the March 10 patch notes

null

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

I think it's a good thing that you upload the updated manual here. Thank you. So we don't have to wait until the next update. And I'm currently working on the Mi-24 & the F-1 anyway. Because these two are really top modules!

• Like 1

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Hi,
I think it's a good thing that you upload the updated manual here. Thank you. So we don't have to wait until the next update. And I'm currently working on the Mi-24 & the F-1 anyway. Because these two are really top modules!
Agree! That's excellent service for the users!
Thanks Aerges!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I know this might be a bit much under the workload but I've noticed the manual is listed as updated in the most recent changelog - while it's in EA with lots of regular updates, would it be possible to implement change bars that signify amended parts of the manual?

On 5/19/2023 at 2:15 PM, Buster0083 said:

I know this might be a bit much under the workload but I've noticed the manual is listed as updated in the most recent changelog - while it's in EA with lots of regular updates, would it be possible to implement change bars that signify amended parts of the manual?

There are tools to compare two pdf files.

Edited by Vibora

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png