M2K Bug Sun Glasses

Kervinou

hi mister, the first thing i did when i read your problem was to fly with the 2000
but by putting on the visor of the helmet I don't have the problem you have my visor takes up the whole screen, so it's a problem that I don't have?
see with others
good flight🖖

Perhaps but the problem is present for me with all FOV, i think it is because a have a wide screen (3440x1440)

so problem is here 😉

System specs: Win10 x64 | i7-9700KF / i9-12900KF | 48/64 GB | GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB / RTX 3090TI 24GB | *NvME PRO 2To | HOTAS Warthog/Virpil | MFG Crosswind Pedals | Button Box

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Eisprinzessin said:

I have the same issue in VR.

The fix for Sun Glasses and Aux Gunsight didn't make it into the patch,although they are mentioned in the changelog.

Here is the full fix from the discord made by Kercheiz.(3 files in total,clickabledata.lua,HUD_page_NAV.lua and HelmetIndicator.lua)

M2000C_2.8.3_hotfix_breaks_IC.zip

Edited by Akiazusa
  • Thanks 1

Kyoto Animation forever!

2 hours ago, Eisprinzessin said:

Looks like this in VR (Pimax 8kx)

Which is very sad, because this extra on contrast looks really good on sunny days 🙂

Screen_230313_105154.jpg

Hmmm it seems it was fixed but not for VR. I need to find a tester with a pimax

Edited by Kercheiz

Works perfect!

There is a little "non sunglass space" at the bottom, but i think thats how it is intended. 

Do i have to replace the file after every update?

null

image.jpeg

Edited by Eisprinzessin

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti

• 2 weeks later...
Am 17.3.2023 um 14:59 schrieb Kercheiz:

Edit : there is a patch today, it's not included. But it's the last time you should need to replace it

BTW: After last patch it did not work again.

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti