On 2/4/2023 at 11:38 PM, StressfulGengar said:

I am the Project Lead for a new team and we are proud to announce our first project; Project Arrow. Please enjoy.

We are looking to add to our team so if you are interested please reach out 🙂

Best of luck with your project.
Keep us posted regarding your work..
🙂

Lock-On Greece / DCS World Greece http://lockon-greece.forumotion.net/

🇬🇷 1st Hellinic Virtual Squadron for Flaming Cliffs & DCS World
~ Flying since 2008 ~

Wow this would be awesome! My top five favourite planes ever are

1. Avro Arrow
  2. Avro Arrow
  3. Avro Arrow
  4. Avro Arrow 
  5. I dunno, Spitfire or something

Edited by FupDuck
  • Like 1

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

• 3 months later...
On 2/4/2023 at 4:38 PM, StressfulGengar said:

I am the Project Lead for a new team and we are proud to announce our first project; Project Arrow. Please enjoy.

We are looking to add to our team so if you are interested please reach out 🙂

Any update on this? Would love it if it made it off the drawing board! 

• Like 1

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2023 at 7:44 PM, FupDuck said:

Any update on this? Would love it if it made it off the drawing board! 

It did make it off of the Drawing Board! We are documenting all progress in our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/sFQbanZCJa

But I will share a bit here too:

Work on the modelling has almost been completed and has been accelerated by the addition of a new modeller with tons of experience to the team. Even without the exterior model done we have already started work on Integration of a placeholder model into DCS and have started tweaking the aircraft parameters to match that of the Arrows expected performance.

We have a bunch of images and updates further on our Discord so I will leave it at that!

Edited by StressfulGengar
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wow...an AVRO Arrow DCS plane in the works!!! Sounds excellent.
So what is your Discord server...could you share that link here, thanks.

MOBO/MSI X570-A PRO/PCIe 4. CPU/AMD RYZEN 9 3900X (12 CORE), RAM/DDR4-32 GB (3200MHZ with XMP activated on the MOBO), GPU/EVGA-RTX 3080Ti, HMD/PIMAX Crystal, HOTAS/Thrustmaster Cougar

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2023 at 11:40 AM, StressfulGengar said:

It did make it off of the Drawing Board! We are documenting all progress in our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/sFQbanZCJa

But I will share a bit here too:

Work on the modelling has almost been completed and has been accelerated by the addition of a new modeller with tons of experience to the team. Even without the exterior model done we have already started work on Integration of a placeholder model into DCS and have started tweaking the aircraft parameters to match that of the Arrows expected performance.

We have a bunch of images and updates further on our Discord so I will leave it at that!

Fantastic, thanks very much for the update, I joined the discord! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this still alive? I went to the discord, but all that's there in the updates channel is some pictures of an F111...

Really hope this moves forward!