Constant CTDs

gryper

42 minutes ago, draconus said:

Thanks. I have DCS installed on an external hard drive. It is giving me the option to set paging size for both my C and D (external) drives. Do I set both to 32GB? DCS also uses my Documents folder from my C drive apparently. Also gives me an option for minimum and maximum settings. Set both to 32GB?

Just now, gryper said:

Thanks. I have DCS installed on an external hard drive. It is giving me the option to set paging size for both my C and D (external) drives. Do I set both to 32GB? DCS also uses my Documents folder from my C drive apparently. Also gives me an option for minimum and maximum settings. Set both to 32GB?

You want to set both min and max - fixed size to 32GB and only on your system drive. For any external drive set it to none.

Yes, DCS uses your c:\users\Andrew\Saved Games\DCS... folder for saving input profiles, settings, own missions, tracks, screenshots, shader temps and other stuff like that.

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria